Author Topic: 'My Ancestors Would Have Rolled Over In Their Graves': Anheuser-Busch Heir Blasts Dylan Mulvaney Ad  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'My Ancestors Would Have Rolled Over In Their Graves': Anheuser-Busch Heir Blasts Dylan Mulvaney Ad

Gretchen Clayson
Reporter
August 06, 2023 10:45 AM ET

An heir to the Anheuser-Busch fortune spoke out against the company’s decision to partner with transgender activist and social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney, claiming it would have not sat well with his ancestors.

Billy Busch, heir to the Anheuser-Busch (AB) fortune, told TMZ Live his ancestors would have “rolled over in their graves” knowing the company they built had wandered into the maelstrom of divisive politics by featuring a transgender activist on one of their beer cans.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1687720110478299136

“They were very patriotic — they loved this country and what it stood for. They believed that transgender, gays — that sort of thing — was all a very personal issue. They loved this country because it is a free country and people are allowed to do what they want, but it was never meant to be on a beer can and never meant to be pushed into people’s faces,” Busch stated.

Busch praised the previous marketing work of AB, calling it some of the “greatest marketers ever in any business” referencing the company’s association with the Clydesdales particularly. “The last thing they would have done is get as controversial as they did … with Dylan Mulvaney,” he continued.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/06/billy-busch-speaks-out-dylan-mulvaney-ad-ancestors-rolling-graves/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... but, dude, your family took the money from an evil globalist multinational Belgian beer company when they sold the company and sold out America.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
////00000////

... but, dude, your family took the money from an evil globalist multinational Belgian beer company when they sold the company and sold out America.

Belgians ...

Are not the same as Clydesdales...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis