Author Topic: Anheuser-Busch heir claims ancestors would have ‘rolled in their graves’ over Dylan Mulvaney  (Read 220 times)

Offline Kamaji

Anheuser-Busch heir claims ancestors would have ‘rolled in their graves’ over Dylan Mulvaney: ‘Never meant to be on beer can’

By Joe Tacopino
August 6, 2023

An heir to the Anheuser-Busch company said that his ancestors would have “rolled in their graves” if they knew the beer company gave a case of brew to a transgender influencer, causing conservative drinkers to toss their light beers in the trash.

Billy Busch said during an interview with TMZ that the ad campaign with Dylan Mulvaney would have been an outrage to Adolphus Busch — who died in 1913.

“I think my family — my ancestors would have rolled over in their graves,” Busch told TMZ’s Harvey Levin.

“They believed that transgender, gays, that sort of thing was all a very personal issue. They loved this country because it is a free country and people are allowed to do what they want, but it was never meant to be on a beer can and never meant to be pushed in people’s faces.”

Busch was commenting on the PR fiasco that followed the Mulvaney stunt — which supposedly cost the company $400 million in revenue.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/06/anheuser-busch-heir-ancestors-would-have-rolled-in-their-graves-over-dylan-mulvaney/