Author Topic: Trump Attorney: Biden Admin Wants to Deny ALL AMERICANS ability to View Evidence that  (Read 269 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trump Attorney: Biden Admin Wants to Deny ALL AMERICANS ability to View Evidence that Exonerates Trump – They Are Denying Trump a Voice (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft Aug. 6, 2023 12:20 pm143 Comments

Trump Attorney John Lauro joined FOX News Sunday this morning to discuss the continued attempts by the Biden regime to silence and harass their leading opponent in the upcoming 2024 election.

The Biden regime has now indicted President Trump in over 70 junk indictments that could land him in prison for over 400 years. Democrats have effectively turned America into a lawless Marxist state. Thank goodness they have the mainstream media on their side to spread their lies.

Last week Joe Biden’s DOJ indicted President Trump for speech violations. Trump was indicted for challenging the 2020 election. Now he will be forced to face an Obama-judge in court with a 95% Democrat DC jury to convict him on speech charges.  The verdict is already written.

The media refuses to report the truth on this travesty of justice.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/trump-attorney-biden-admin-wants-deny-all-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson