Author Topic: International Beer Day 2023: Unique facts about the cold, crisp beverage  (Read 375 times)

Online libertybele

International Beer Day 2023: Unique facts about the cold, crisp beverage

Grab a cold one if you're celebrating International Beer Day 2023.

In 2021, Americans consumed nearly 2.87 million gallons of beer, according to Statista, a data gathering and statistical reporting organization.

Beer comes in all different colors and flavors, but how much do you know about the alcoholic beverage that is enjoyed by people all over the world?

Read some fascinating facts below.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/international-beer-day-unique-facts-cold-crisp-beverage
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm easy.  I'll take any White Belgian Ale that comes in 5 Gallon cans.  :cool: :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: