Author Topic: Grammy winner Ne-Yo condemns parents who allow their kids to undergo gender transitions  (Read 300 times)

Offline Kamaji

Ne-Yo condemns parents who allow their kids to undergo gender transitions: They’ve ‘forgotten’ their roles

By Tamantha Ryan
August 5, 2023

Ne-Yo said he doesn’t understand why parents allow their children to make “life-changing” decisions about their gender at a young age.

During an interview with former video girl Gloria Velez for VladTV, the “Miss Independent” singer shared his thoughts on why parents have “forgotten” their roles.

“I feel like the parents have almost forgotten what the role of a parent is,” he began. “If your little boy comes up to you and says, ‘Daddy I wanna be a girl,’ you just let him rock with that?”

Ne-Yo added, “Where did he get that? If you let this 5-year-old little boy eat candy all day, he’s gonna do that. Like, when did it become a good idea to let a 5-year-old, a 6-year-old, a 12-year-old make a life-changing decision?

“When did that happen? Like, I don’t understand that.”

The Grammy winner, 43, said that he comes from “an era” where a “man was a man and a woman was a woman.”

“There was two genders and that’s just how I rocked,” he said. “You could identify as a goldfish if you feel like, that ain’t my business. It becomes my business when you try to make me play the game.

“I’m not gonna call you a goldfish.”

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/08/05/ne-yo-condemns-parents-who-allow-their-kids-to-undergo-gender-transitions/