Author Topic: China Has Total Ability to Thwart the Idiotic “Green Agenda” That Western Anti-China Lunatic Are Pus  (Read 682 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
China Has Total Ability to Thwart the Idiotic “Green Agenda” That Western Anti-China Lunatic Are Pushing
ANDREW ANGLIN • AUGUST 3, 2023 • 1,600 WORDS • 114 COMMENTS • REPLY

I think we all need to take a moment and reflect on the fact that there is a 100% overlap between anti-China fanatics and believers in the global warming hoax who want to use deadly poisonous chemicals to build useless doom machines (and genocide birds and whales).

The most hilarious thing about this whole conflict with China is that the Stupid Fatmericans believed that China was going to be their greatest ally up until like, 2013.

Then it turned out that Xi was not a democracy individual, but rather returning China to its traditional form of government, which is an imperial monarchy overseeing a mercantile empire.

For the last decade, all of these bleep have been like “oh boy, what do we do now???”

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/china-has-total-ability-to-thwart-the-idiotic-green-agenda-that-western-anti-china-lunatic-are-pushing/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Just a word of advice, @rangerrebew , Andrew Anglin is an admitted Nazi (or perhaps more specifically Neo-Nazi). The fact that he's ranting in favor of Communist China is... well... telling.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Where'd you read that, j myrle?

China benefits from the Western nations' "green agenda".
They (and India) can just ignore it themselves.

In the meantime, now that they control the means of production (particularly so with "green" things such as solar panels), they're in the driver's seat.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where'd you read that, j myrle?

China benefits from the Western nations' "green agenda".
They (and India) can just ignore it themselves.

In the meantime, now that they control the means of production (particularly so with "green" things such as solar panels), they're in the driver's seat.
Did you even read it?

Especially with quotes like this:
The most hilarious thing about this whole conflict with China is that the Stupid Fatmericans believed that China was going to be their greatest ally up until like, 2013.
On a previous board, I had a running tag known as "Red China Watch." The fact is, very few Americans outside the billionaire class (ironically) have viewed Red China as an ally since, well, it went red in 1949. It's long been known as a totalitarian state.

Then there's this

there is a 100% overlap between anti-China fanatics and believers in the global warming hoax who want to use deadly poisonous chemicals to build useless doom machines (and genocide birds and whales).
So now he's equating opposition to Red China to the same totalitarian leftism. (And what are "genocide birds and whales" supposed to be anyway?)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024