Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz Finds Fatal Flaw In Trump Case, Says It ‘Fails To Meet The Nixon Standard’  (Read 300 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Alan Dershowitz Finds Fatal Flaw In Trump Case, Says It ‘Fails To Meet The Nixon Standard’
David HawkinsAugust 5, 2023 - 12:20 pm0 Comments

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz looked at the new Trump indictments and discovered a fatal flaw. Alan said:

“I have no doubt that if the shoe were on the other foot Mr. Trump would be demanding prosecution of his political opponents, but two constitutional wrongs do not make a constitutional right.

“It is true that the law must apply equally to all, but it is equally true – and it has always been the case – that the law should take into account the realities of our democratic electoral system.

https://slaynews.com/news/alan-dershowitz-finds-fatal-flaw-in-trump-case-says-it-fails-to-meet-the-nixon-standard/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson