Author Topic: Jack Smith Forced to Tell Court He Did Not Turn Over All Evidence to Trump Legal Team – Made 'Incorr  (Read 294 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jack Smith Forced to Tell Court He Did Not Turn Over All Evidence to Trump Legal Team – Made 'Incorrect Representation'
Carson Choate, The Western Journal   By Carson Choate, The Western Journal
Published August 5, 2023 at 8:15am

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team admitted in a Monday court filing that his staff did not turn over all evidence to former President Donald Trump’s legal team, despite previously claiming that they had.

Smith has brought a total of 40 counts against Trump, accusing him of unlawfully retaining classified documents after leaving office and lying to the government about handing over all documents.

On July 27, Smith’s team filed a “superseding indictment” which further accused Trump of instructing his security staff to delete security tapes from his Mar-a-Lago resort only a couple of months before the FBI raided the Florida residence, Newsweek reported.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/jack-smith-forced-tell-court-not-turn-evidence-trump-legal-team-made-incorrect-representation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson