Author Topic: Wells Fargo customers report missing deposits from bank accounts  (Read 433 times)

Online libertybele

Wells Fargo customers report missing deposits from bank accounts   

Wells Fargo customers are reporting the disappearance of direct deposits in their accounts.

On X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, users complained about their disappearing funds. One bank customer said they saw the news about the problem right as they noticed their deposits weren’t in their account.

“Right before this popped up in the news I saw that my deposits weren’t in my account,” their tweet read. “I was trying to pay bills and none would go through. This is so unacceptable.”

The company responded in a statement to CNN that a “limited amount” of their customers are experiencing the disappearing deposits. They said most of them were “resolved” and that they would fix the problem soon. ..............

......................In 2016, the company faced a massive scandal because the opening of millions of fake bank and credit cards for sales boosts by its employees.

https://thehill.com/business/4139099-wells-fargo-customers-report-missing-deposits-from-bank-accounts/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Wells Fargo customers report missing deposits from bank accounts
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 06:25:23 pm »
Wells Fargo is a very crooked bank.  I've had some experience....

Why people put their money there is beyond me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 07:31:38 pm »
Wells Fargo is a very crooked bank.  I've had some experience....

Why people put their money there is beyond me.

....hmm.... I've never had any problems, and no idea that they were so awful, but obviously I need to move my direct deposits to another bank.  It's work and time consuming, but trying to recoup my deposits would be even more time consuming.  Sigh.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 07:46:22 pm »
Wells Fargo is the worst bank I ever dealt with and that goes back to when I was 19! Every time we left Fargo the bought up the bank we moved to until in the end they bought our mortgage, when we were in dire straights and trying to sell our home before a foreclosure  they delayed delayed delayed driving up the amount owned until the sales deal nearly fell through and they squeezed the last drop of blood from us. We weren't special, it was SOP for the bastards.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2023, 08:13:51 pm »
   Wells Fargo and Bank of America are in a swift race to the bottom.  It's always been that way. 
   Those two, along with Countrywide Mortgage Co were complicit in the Housing Crisis of 2008 and they made millions, the fines were but a pittance.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.