Author Topic: Obama's Generals Who Betrayed America With Cultural Marxism  (Read 710 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obama's Generals Who Betrayed America With Cultural Marxism
« on: August 05, 2023, 02:13:22 pm »
By L Todd Wood
July 31, 2023

The promotion of General Charles Brown, USAF to be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has been put on hold by Senator Tommy Tuberville, due to the military's agenda for abortion inside the force.

Tuberville started a blanket hold on senior military confirmations in February, demanding that the Pentagon rescind its new policy providing paid travel leave for troops to travel to receive abortion services if they’re stationed in states where it’s no longer legal, reported Defense News.

President Biden in May nominated Brown, 60, to be the nation’s next top military officer. If confirmed, he would succeed current Joint Chiefs chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley.

The abortion agenda is just part of an overall strategy by those wishing to harm our nation's defense.

We are experiencing a Marxist revolution, executed by a cadres of infiltrators, trained by dark forces in our military, likely of foreign origin.

https://armedforces.press/obamas-generals-who-betrayed-america-with-cultural-marxism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Obama's Generals Who Betrayed America With Cultural Marxism
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 02:24:28 pm »
By L Todd Wood
July 31, 2023

The promotion of General Charles Brown, USAF to be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has been put on hold by Senator Tommy Tuberville, due to the military's agenda for abortion inside the force.

Tuberville started a blanket hold on senior military confirmations in February, demanding that the Pentagon rescind its new policy providing paid travel leave for troops to travel to receive abortion services if they’re stationed in states where it’s no longer legal, reported Defense News.

President Biden in May nominated Brown, 60, to be the nation’s next top military officer. If confirmed, he would succeed current Joint Chiefs chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley.

The abortion agenda is just part of an overall strategy by those wishing to harm our nation's defense.

We are experiencing a Marxist revolution, executed by a cadres of infiltrators, trained by dark forces in our military, likely of foreign origin.

https://armedforces.press/obamas-generals-who-betrayed-america-with-cultural-marxism/

Trump should have taken out all the trash.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 07:53:42 pm »
Who owns Milley?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 08:24:38 pm »
This is one more example of the left's "long march through the institutions".

In this case the military, choosing and grooming left-leaning officers who will be loyal to political positions as much or more than the troops they serve.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2023, 08:33:10 pm »
Who owns Milley?

@GtHawk

Chances are it is the Chinese  People's Liberation (ROFLAMO!) Army.

I seriously  doubt he is an agent of theirs,but I do think he admires the way they  operate,and sees them as both a model and an ally.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2023, 08:35:45 pm »
This is one more example of the left's "long march through the institutions".

In this case the military, choosing and grooming left-leaning officers who will be loyal to political positions as much or more than the troops they serve.

@Fishrrman

True,but  in this case,it  was America doing it  to herself.

Probably  started in the late 20's,and took all this  time before they gained enough power to take over control.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2023, 08:51:12 pm »
@GtHawk

Chances are it is the Chinese  People's Liberation (ROFLAMO!) Army.

I seriously  doubt he is an agent of theirs,but I do think he admires the way they  operate,and sees them as both a model and an ally.
The Chicoms didn't put put miss milly there Trump did and the fact that the chicoms own him just makes Trumps decision(and he owns it all on his own) that much worse....all the best people my @$$!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2023, 09:24:04 pm »
The Chicoms didn't put put miss milly there Trump did and the fact that the chicoms own him just makes Trumps decision(and he owns it all on his own) that much worse....all the best people my @$$!

@GtHawk

You can't POSSIBLY be stupid enough to really think that Trump knew Miley personally and picked him.

Miley was recommended to Trump by  one of his military advisors.

This IS the problem with  electing candidates that haven't spent years in politics and know who to trust and who not to trust,and truthfully,WHY would Trump,or anyone else not personally familiar with  Miley even BEGIN to suspect that someone in his position would be a globalist self-serving fool?

Online GtHawk

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2023, 03:07:21 am »
@GtHawk

You can't POSSIBLY be stupid enough to really think that Trump knew Miley personally and picked him.

Miley was recommended to Trump by  one of his military advisors.

This IS the problem with  electing candidates that haven't spent years in politics and know who to trust and who not to trust,and truthfully,WHY would Trump,or anyone else not personally familiar with  Miley even BEGIN to suspect that someone in his position would be a globalist self-serving fool?
Back at you Pete, you can't possibly be stupid enough not to know that Trump spent plenty of time with Milley and gave him the choice of Chairman or another position. So yeah I'm SMART enough and knowledgeable enough to know that Trumpy did exactly what you predictably deny he did while genuflecting at his alter....and you say your an atheist :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2023, 03:26:55 am »
Back at you Pete, you can't possibly be stupid enough not to know that Trump spent plenty of time with Milley and gave him the choice of Chairman or another position. So yeah I'm SMART enough and knowledgeable enough to know that Trumpy did exactly what you predictably deny he did while genuflecting at his alter....and you say your an atheist :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

@GtHawk

BULLBUSH! Proof that Trump did NOT know him very well and listened to advisors is that he nominated him for the position,assuming he was a good pick because he was a senior General officer.

AND......,I am not an atheist. I am an agnostic.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2023, 03:44:47 am »
@GtHawk

BULLBUSH! Proof that Trump did NOT know him very well and listened to advisors is that he nominated him for the position,assuming he was a good pick because he was a senior General officer.

AND......,I am not an atheist. I am an agnostic.
Whatever Pete, whatever and really I don't believe you are stupid and your accusing others of being stupid just telegraphs how weak your position is. You just go on believing in fairy tales, everyone has the right to their own truths....as long as you don't expect anyone else to believe them.