Author Topic: The Net Zero Flimflam: Huge Electric Bills, Blackouts, Unaffordable Cars, And Layoffs  (Read 306 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY BETSY MCCAUGHEY ON AUG 3, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Net Zero Flimflam: Huge Electric Bills, Blackouts, Unaffordable Cars, And Layoffs

electric car chargingWhen politicians go green, vowing zero carbon, the public should see red.

We all want to protect the environment. But lefty pols are making reckless promises to “transition” entirely to renewables — wind and solar — within a few years.

Never mind that Joe Public will get clobbered with huge electric bills, blackouts, unaffordable car prices, and layoffs in many industries. [emphasis, links added]

Getting to green nirvana on the Left’s timetable will be hell for ordinary people.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-net-zero-flimflam-huge-electric-bills-blackouts-unaffordable-cars-and-layoffs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agenda 21.
(also the title of two fairly nice novels by Glenn Beck & Harriet Park)

Online libertybele

From the article and this can't be stressed enough to the liberal mental midgets.  Maybe, just maybe they'll get it through their bat crap crazy heads.

The environment can be protected without destroying America’s standard of living.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.