Author Topic: Sound of Freedom' Funder Fabian Marta Arrested For Child Kidnapping  (Read 1030 times)

Offline mrclose

One of thousands of patrons of the crowdfunded anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom was recently arrested and charged for child kidnapping, according to a court filing and social media posts.

Fabian Marta was charged with felony child kidnapping in July, while since-removed Facebook posts appear to show the same person revealing their pride in funding the film. Marta's name appears in the movie's credits among the "investors [who] helped bring Sound of Freedom to theaters."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/sound-freedom-funder-fabian-marta-arrest-child-kidnapping-1817498%3famp=1?espv=1
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Sound of Freedom' Funder Fabian Marta Arrested For Child Kidnapping
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 11:36:59 pm »
 :facepalm2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 11:37:56 pm »
One of thousands of patrons of the crowdfunded anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom was recently arrested and charged for child kidnapping, according to a court filing and social media posts.

Fabian Marta was charged with felony child kidnapping in July, while since-removed Facebook posts appear to show the same person revealing their pride in funding the film. Marta's name appears in the movie's credits among the "investors [who] helped bring Sound of Freedom to theaters."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/sound-freedom-funder-fabian-marta-arrest-child-kidnapping-1817498%3famp=1?espv=1

@mrclose

Arrested for kidnapping  WHO,and under WHAT circumstances?

Also,who did he "kidnap/rescue" the child from? Was it someone with political power/influences/friends,and was the child being abused in some way?

There just isn't enough information available for any  of us to  make  an informed opinion,but the LACK of information should make us ALL suspicious.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 11:54:02 pm »
I know that there isn't much information and it wouldn't surprise me that the whole thing was written by a pedo!😏
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2023, 12:27:09 am »
One of thousands of patrons of the crowdfunded anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom ...

Translating this oddly worded phrase into plain English:

One of the ~6600 people who invested in the anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2023, 12:59:29 am »
@mrclose

Arrested for kidnapping  WHO,and under WHAT circumstances?

Also,who did he "kidnap/rescue" the child from? Was it someone with political power/influences/friends,and was the child being abused in some way?

There just isn't enough information available for any  of us to  make  an informed opinion,but the LACK of information should make us ALL suspicious.
I agree. Picking up your own kids from school against a custody order is considered "kidnapping". Considering custody of a friends three sons was awarded to their meth addict mother because "he works in the oilfield" (and could provide, was not on drugs, etc...), there are times the kids would be better off.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2023, 02:46:22 pm »
This local news story has a little more information:

Chesterfield man who gave money to 'Sound of Freedom' film arrested on accessory to child kidnapping charge

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/chesterfield-man-gave-money-sound-of-freedom-film-arrested-accessory-child-kidnapping-charge/63-6b3d8e62-474d-400c-919b-b08f842d526a

ST. LOUIS — A man was arrested on a charge relating to a child kidnapping in St. Louis last month.

Fabian Marta, 51, of Chesterfield, Missouri, was arrested on July 23, 2023. He was charged with accessory to child kidnapping, a Class A felony, on July 23 and released on July 24 on his own recognizance.

Police say Marta helped another man "harbor" two girls in an apartment on July 21, 2023. The girls were taken from their mother by an unnamed suspect and kept in the apartment. Police say Marta prevented the girls from returning to their mother by stopping the police from entering the apartment.

The relationship, if any, between the unnamed suspect and the girls and their mother was not immediately known.

“The charges are completely unfounded," said Scott Rosenblum, Marta's attorney. "I am confident he will be exonerated.”

Still not a lot of details. Plausible possibilities range from Marta protecting a child trafficker, to Marta assisting the unnamed man in a custody dispute, to Marta being the unnamed man's landlord and not jumping to assist police with a warrantless entry (which can be legal in extreme emergency circumstances ... and can be an abused loophole).

Based on NewSpeak's obscure wording I "translated" in my previous post and NewSpeak omitting the word "accessory", it looks to me like NewSpeak tried to exaggerate the charges against Marta and make it seem that Marta was closer to the production of "Sound of Freedom" than he was - i.e. smear "SoF" with this kidnapping.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 02:49:21 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2023, 02:48:48 pm »
Did the PoPo have a search warrant?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2023, 03:44:08 pm »
Ridiculous News.   The movie is crowd funded. I Would be considered a funder.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2023, 04:07:45 pm »
Press Claim 'Major Financier' of Sound of Freedom Charged With 'Child Kidnapping,' but There's Way More to the Story
Bonchie
4–5 minutes

Sound of Freedom, a low-budget movie starring Jim Cavezial that has gone on to enjoy wild financial success, continues to be controversial for reasons that would make sense to no normal person.

The film is based on the story of Tim Ballard, a former DHS agent who eventually devoted his life to rescuing children from sex trafficking rings. You’d think that’d be a cause all Americans could get behind, whether they go see the movie or not.

Unfortunately, because it was created by Angel Studios (the creators of The Chosen), stars Jim Cavezial, and has to do with exposing pedophiles, the mainstream press got incredibly defensive. You can speculate as to why, but here are just some examples of the various headlines.

Apparently, the left-wing panic isn’t over, though. A new report, pushed by Discussing Film, one of the larger pop culture sites on the internet, claims that a “major financier” of Sound of Freedom has been charged with “child kidnapping.”

They include a link to a report from Bro Bible which states the following.

Fabian Marta, a financier of the film Sound of Freedom, has been arrested and charged with child kidnapping, according to reports.

Marta, who said in comments on Facebook that he was an “angel investor” in the film and that his role involved reacquiring the rights back from Disney to stop them from “burying” the film, was arrested on July 21.

According to records from the official Missouri Courts website, Marta has been officially charged with kidnapping in the First Degree and is accused of allegedly “removing a non-family member below the age of 14 without their parent’s consent.”

Sounds bad, right? In fact, it sounds like Fabian Marta was a major player in the production of Sound of Freedom. But not only is there more to this story, you’ll soon find out that the above framing is false on all fronts.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/05/press-claim-major-financier-of-sound-of-freedom-charged-with-child-kidnapping-but-theres-way-more-to-the-story-n788118
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2023, 04:19:33 pm »
St. Louis?  Good thing Soro's backed Kim "I ain't leaving" Gardner isn't a DA anymore or the guy would be McCloskey'd
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2023, 05:42:12 pm »
Moved to Entertainment category

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2023, 06:06:56 pm »
Ok,it now SEEMS to look like America is officially devolving.

We now live in a world where it is perfectly legal for pedophiles to teach "it's ok to be queer,come here and give me a hug" to kindergarten children,and illegal to rescue children who are being sexually abused by adults.

BTW,not only do I NOT give a rabid rats ass if the child is being rescued from a parent,in MY mind that makes it worse.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2023, 07:49:50 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
The dude donated $500 on GoFundMe and was charged as an accessory to child kidnapping because he rented an apartment to a woman who took her own child who she was in a custody battle over.
Why is the media so desperate to smear a movie that brings attention to child trafficking?

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Guy who was one of 6,000+ people who crowdfunded a movie about child trafficking gets arrested for renting an apartment to a woman who kidnapped her own child that she lost custody of.
Media reports that a "major financier" of the movie kidnapped a child.
bleep stupid
3:10 PM · Aug 5, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2023, 01:24:06 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
The dude donated $500 on GoFundMe and was charged as an accessory to child kidnapping because he rented an apartment to a woman who took her own child who she was in a custody battle over.
Why is the media so desperate to smear a movie that brings attention to child trafficking?

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Guy who was one of 6,000+ people who crowdfunded a movie about child trafficking gets arrested for renting an apartment to a woman who kidnapped her own child that she lost custody of.
Media reports that a "major financier" of the movie kidnapped a child.
bleep stupid
3:10 PM · Aug 5, 2023

@mountaineer

Thanks for posting the truth of the matter!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2023, 01:45:59 pm »
@mountaineer

Thanks for posting the truth of the matter!

:yowsa: :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien