Author Topic: New York City Playstation giveaway devolves into street chaos as police officers dodge flying projec  (Read 372 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 4, 2023 5:32pm EDT
New York City Playstation giveaway devolves into street chaos as police officers dodge flying projectiles
NYC police say a level four mobilization has been issued

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

Violence erupted in New York City's Union Square Friday afternoon when at least 1,000 kids and teenagers swarmed the area for a Playstation giveaway.

A spokesperson for the New York City Police Department told Fox News Digital that at least 1,000 kids gathered in the area of Union Square Park for a Playstation giveaway organized by a social media influencer.

Twitch streamer Kai Cenat tweeted around 2:00 p.m. on Friday that there would be a giveaway at 3:30 p.m. at Union Square Park.

Video from the incident shows several people throwing bottles at police officers.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-playstation-giveaway-devolves-street-chaos-police-officers-dodge-flying-projectiles

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No mention of how many playstations were being given away, or what the criteria were.

I wonder how many other places got robbed while the cops were diverted to this mess?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Saw this on the news last night. Crazy!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️