Author Topic: Democrats Pushing for Trump Trial to Be Televised  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Pushing for Trump Trial to Be Televised
« on: August 04, 2023, 06:31:17 pm »
Democrats Pushing for Trump Trial to Be Televised

Hannah Bleau 4 Aug 2023

Democrats are pushing for former President Donald Trump’s trial to be televised, as detailed in a letter to Judge Roslynn R. Mauskopf, who serves as director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts as well as secretary to the Judicial Conference.

The letter, signed by well over two dozen House Democrats, requests that the Judicial Conference “explicitly” authorizes Trump’s criminal trials to be televised, asserting that it is crucial for the sake of transparency. Notably, Chief Justice Chief Justice John Roberts stands as the presiding officer of the Judicial Conference.

The letter reads:

We are writing to request the Judicial Conference explicitly authorize the broadcasting of court proceedings in the cases of United States of America v. Donald J. Trump. It is imperative the Conference ensures timely access to accurate and reliable information surrounding these cases and all of their proceedings, given the extraordinary national importance to our democratic institutions and the need for transparency.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/04/democrats-pushing-trump-trial-televised/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Democrats Pushing for Trump Trial to Be Televised
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 06:50:19 pm »
Fine

But they have to agree to televised hearings on the Biden crime family, also
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 08:51:24 pm »
Fine

But they have to agree to televised hearings on the Biden crime family, also

Since both would be great for ratings, I can see it happening.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 08:24:22 am »
No way.

I saw what the networks did during the Waco Hearings, when there were 5 minutes for Reublicans to ask questions and 5 minutes for the Democrats, alternating.

You saw 5 minutes of Democrat Theater, followed by 5 minutes of commercials, followed by another 5 minutes of Democrats...and so on.

If this is going to be done, it must be uninterrupted, unedited, and on C-SPAN or something similar that can be streamed, or not at all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 09:38:30 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien