Author Topic: ‘Fox & Friends’ hosts spar over whether Trump is ‘toast’  (Read 377 times)

Offline corbe

‘Fox & Friends’ hosts spar over whether Trump is ‘toast’

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 08/04/23 10:37 AM ET

Hosts of “Fox & Friends” debated whether or not former President Trump is in serious legal jeopardy after being indicted this week over his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, which culminated with the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

While talking about comments made by former Trump lawyer Ty Cobb during an appearance on CNN Thursday night, Steve Doocy quoted Cobb as saying the evidence against Trump is “overwhelming” and that the former president is “toast.”

“No, but think about everybody around Trump in in casual conversation, in serious conversation on tour and beyond, will that go five seconds without him saying he won the election? He was down Sean Hannity’s throat for not defending him,” co-host Brian Kilmeade interjected.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4137539-fox-friends-hosts-spar-over-whether-trump-is-toast/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

Re: ‘Fox & Friends’ hosts spar over whether Trump is ‘toast’
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 09:47:02 pm »
I'm extremely dubious about the "state of mind" defense for Trump. I would bet everything should depend on the things he actually did post-election rather than if he thought he really won and got shafted.
Because I really think that the corner grocery store deliberately cheated me on my purchases there is no justification for me burning the store down.
I don't care if Trump really believed he won the election. It's what he did after the election he should be judged on.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: ‘Fox & Friends’ hosts spar over whether Trump is ‘toast’
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 09:55:50 pm »

It's what he did after the election he should be judged on.

:amen: ALL of it! Not just the crap the media chooses to report on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien