Author Topic: Black Trump Supporters Stunned Liberals Outside the Arraignment Hearing  (Read 393 times)

Offline Kamaji

Black Trump Supporters Stunned Liberals Outside the Arraignment Hearing

Mia Cathell
August 04, 2023

D.C. is far from MAGA country. So, of course, black Trump supporters rallying outside the federal courthouse where the former president's arraignment took place Tuesday was a sight to behold and certainly a hard red pill to swallow for race-obsessed liberals who think racial minorities should only vote Democrat; for Biden, "You ain't black," if you're a pro-Trump black voter.

https://twitter.com/baldwin_daniel_/status/1687151927165943808

Holding homemade "Blacks for Trump" signs and sporting matching T-shirts from the 2020 presidential election, the group took to the nation's capital to protest former President Donald Trump's third indictment. In front of the E. Barrett Prettyman U.S. Courthouse, an outspoken member of the ragtag crew called Special Counsel Jack Smith "a punk" and "an ugly sell-out."

"I'm here to let [Smith] know that he's going to jail for treason," the black Trumper told reporters, adding: "Him and Biden and Obama and all of the other suckers that are going against Trump for no reason. They want to parade the man that we call King Cyrus like they did in every other country. They conquer the country and parade the king around in handcuffs to humiliate us."

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/08/04/blacks-for-trump-arraignment-n2626612

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Black Trump Supporters Stunned Liberals Outside the Arraignment Hearing
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 04:10:19 pm »
 ////00000////

Didn't they get the DNC memo?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Black Trump Supporters Stunned Liberals Outside the Arraignment Hearing
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 05:06:49 pm »
Send out the dogs, get these fugitives back on the Woke Plantation!
The Republic is lost.