Author Topic: Sorry Joe, But It’s Bidenomics That Has Never Worked...I & I Editorial Board  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sorry Joe, But It’s Bidenomics That Has Never Worked
I & I Editorial Board
August 4, 2023

‘Trickle-down economics has never worked.”

That’s what President Joe Biden says any time he’s talking about economic policy. Assuming our Octogenarian-in-Chief knows what he’s talking about, he’s guilty of what psychiatrists call projection.

Because it’s Bidenomics that has failed everywhere it’s been tried. At home. Abroad. Throughout history. And right now in states across the U.S.

Earlier this week in our What We’re Reading column, we linked to a multitude of stories that had been published detailing how Biden’s approach to economic policy — high taxes, heavy regulation, attacks on the rich and businesses, coddling criminals, and Biden-style graft and corruption — is ruining cities and states across the country (‘Blue-State’ Model Gets An ‘F’).

For years we have been documenting how Red states — conservative states that follow the pro-growth policies Biden derides as “trickle down” — have vastly outperformed Blue states. They suffered less during COVID because they didn’t embrace the left’s lockdown mania. They recovered faster because they rejected Biden’s get-paid-for-not-working policies.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/08/04/sorry-joe-but-its-bidenomics-that-has-never-worked/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Blue State anti-growth policies have led to housing unaffordability, longer commutes, and higher costs of living - exacerbating economic inequality.

Many Blue State ills are the result of anti-growth Government policies.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 04:40:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Blue State anti-growth policies have led to housing unaffordability, longer commutes, and higher costs of living - exacerbating economic inequality.

Many Blue State ills are the result of anti-grwoth Government policies.

:thumbsup: