Author Topic: Exclusive — Jim Jordan: Kevin McCarthy Willing to Open Biden Impeachment Inquiry if Necessary  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Jim Jordan: Kevin McCarthy Willing to Open Biden Impeachment Inquiry if Necessary

Wendell Husebø 3 Aug 2023

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) is willing to open an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden if “necessary,” House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) exclusively told Breitbart News.

The mechanism of an impeachment inquiry is a congressional probe that usually occurs before a potential articles of impeachment vote. If the House approves the impeachment articles, they are conveyed to the Senate for approval.

Jordan argued the powerful allegations against Joe Biden could lead McCarthy to open an impeachment inquiry, a process Jordan’s committee would lead.

“If at some point it’s necessary … that we have to go to an impeachment inquiry, … [I think] he [McCarthy] is willing to do that,” he told Breitbart News. “But right now, it’s incumbent upon us to get our work done and do what the Constitution requires.”

Jordan said McCarthy expects further investigation into the Bidens before launching an impeachment inquiry. “I think the speaker has been clear,” Jordan added. “We’re going to do our work … to get the facts and get the documents, to get the information we need.”

Last week, McCarthy floated the idea of opening an inquiry into Joe Biden for the first time.

“You have to get to the bottom of the truth, and the only way Congress can do that is go to an impeachment inquiry that gives Republicans and Democrats the ability to get all the information,” McCarthy told reporters Tuesday.

Members of the Judiciary told Breitbart News they welcomed McCarthy’s signal, though some members may oppose impeachment, such as Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO).

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/03/exclusive-jim-jordan-kevin-mccarthy-willing-open-biden-impeachment-inquiry/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Right. If necessary?  I think that ship has been sailing for quite awhile.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

If they really wanted to do something they would look to impeach Garland and Wray.

It's all talk.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is going to be held accountable......Like Trump?  They need to quit mixing their illicit drugs!
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions