Author Topic: Welcome to Trans Kindergarten!  (Read 563 times)

Online Kamaji

Welcome to Trans Kindergarten!
« on: August 03, 2023, 11:37:56 am »
Welcome to Trans Kindergarten!

The touted educational benefits of pre-K are nonexistent

By Larry Sand
August 3, 2023

Transitional kindergarten is worthless at best, and in some places, it can be very hazardous for children.

School districts across California are on a recruitment spree, doing what they can to enroll the state’s 4-year-olds into their year-old pre-K or “transitional kindergarten” (TK) program. Districts are trying to sell parents on TK by using school banners, bus bench ads, billboards, and texting and robocall campaigns. The $2.7 billion plan aims to have 400,000 4-year-olds enrolled by 2025, but it has been off to a sluggish start. Estimates from the Legislative Analyst’s Office put average daily attendance for the 2022-2023 school year at about 91,000, well short of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s estimates.

The idea of having the government in charge of educating 4-year-olds has been promoted for years. Most recently, in his State of the Union speech in February, Joe Biden asserted that “children who go to preschool are nearly 50% more likely to finish high school and go on to earn a two- or four-year degree.”

Right before he became governor in 2019, Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom told supporters in San Francisco, “Our role begins when babies are still in the womb, and it doesn’t end until we’ve done all we can to prepare them for a quality job and successful career.”

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2023/08/03/welcome-to-trans-kindergarten/

Online mountaineer

Re: Welcome to Trans Kindergarten!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 12:08:48 pm »
Right before he became governor in 2019, Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom told supporters in San Francisco, “Our role begins when babies are still in the womb ...
Yeah, Gavin, that's when you'd have them executed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 05:11:47 pm »
Welcome to Trans Kindergarten
School districts across California are on a recruitment spree.
August 3, 2023 by Larry Sand 11 Comments

Newsletter

School districts across California are on a recruitment spree, doing what they can to enroll the state’s 4-year-olds into their year-old pre-K or “transitional kindergarten” (TK) program. Districts are trying to sell parents on TK by using school banners, bus bench ads, billboards, and texting and robocall campaigns. The $2.7 billion plan aims to have 400,000 4-year-olds enrolled by 2025, but it has been off to a sluggish start. Estimates from the Legislative Analyst’s Office put average daily attendance for the 2022-2023 school year at about 91,000, well short of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s estimates.

The idea of having the government in charge of educating 4-year-olds has been promoted for years. Most recently, in his State of the Union speech in February, Joe Biden asserted that “children who go to preschool are nearly 50% more likely to finish high school and go on to earn a two- or four-year degree.”

Right before he became governor in 2019, Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom told supporters in San Francisco, “Our role begins when babies are still in the womb, and it doesn’t end until we’ve done all we can to prepare them for a quality job and successful career.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/welcome-to-trans-kindergarten/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 06:23:52 pm »
Whether through carelessness or for clickbait - I suspect the latter - "Trans" in the article headline is misleading. The article is about transitioning preschool age children into a more formal school environment, not anything transgenderism. Many/most preschools have similar Pre-K classes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 08:54:14 pm »
Welcome to Trans Kindergarten
School districts across California are on a recruitment spree.
August 3, 2023 by Larry Sand 34 Comments

Newsletter

https://www.frontpagemag.com/welcome-to-trans-kindergarten/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 08:54:54 pm »
SICK, SICK, SICK!!
Thomas Jefferson