Author Topic: Leah Remini: I am suing Scientology and David Miscavige  (Read 287 times)

Offline mountaineer

Leah Remini: I am suing Scientology and David Miscavige
« on: August 02, 2023, 10:42:32 pm »
I am suing Scientology and David Miscavige
Leah Remini
Aug 2, 2023

After 17 years of harassment, intimidation, surveillance, and defamation, I am filing a lawsuit against Scientology and David Miscavige.

While advocating for victims of Scientology has significantly impacted my life and career, Scientology’s final objective of silencing me has not been achieved. While this lawsuit is about what Scientology has done to me, I am one of thousands of targets of Scientology over the past seven decades. People who share what they’ve experienced in Scientology, and those who tell their stories and advocate for them, should be free to do so without fearing retaliation from a cult with tax exemption and billions in assets.

The press has a right to report about Scientology without facing a sophisticated intelligence operation from Scientology to destroy their personal lives and their careers. Law enforcement authorities have a right to investigate crimes in Scientology without fear that they will lose their jobs.

Children, mothers, fathers, aunts, and uncles have a right to request welfare checks on their family members without fear of an operation activated against them by Scientology for doing so.  ...  MORE
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org