Author Topic: BREAKING: US Capitol Police Respond To Active Shooter Threat At Senate Office Building  (Read 678 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: US Capitol Police Respond To Active Shooter Threat At Senate Office Building
By
B911 -
August 2, 2023

US Capitol police were responding to a possible active shooter threat at the Russell Senate Office Building Wednesday afternoon. Senate staff were told in an alert to go on lockdown.

“Our officers are searching in and around the Senate Office Buildings in response to a concerning 911 call,” capitol police said in a statement. “Please stay away from the area as we are still investigating. If you are inside the Senate Buildings, everyone inside should be sheltering in place as the report was for a possible active shooter. It should be noted that we do not have any confirmed reports of gunshots.”

There was no immediate confirmation of shots fired or injures.

Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
BREAKING: I’m being told there is an active shooting threat in the Russell Senate Office Building. Staff in Dirksen have been given an announcement to lock all doors, shelter in place and remain quiet.
1:51 PM · Aug 2, 2023
·
 Views

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1686811707677483008

https://breaking911.com/breaking-us-capitol-police-respond-to-active-shooter-threat-at-senate-office-building/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
ASHINGTON — U.S. Capitol Police tweeted on Wednesday just before 3 p.m. ET that their officers were searching in and around a Senate office building in response to "a concerning 911 call."

"Please stay away from the area as we are still investigating. We will continue to communicate with the public here," the agency tweeted.

In a follow-up post on Twitter, Capitol Police said, “If you are inside the Senate Buildings, everyone inside should be sheltering in place as the report was for a possible active shooter. It should be noted that we do not have any confirmed reports of gunshots.”

Most lawmakers are currently away from the Capitol and in their congressional districts for the August recess. Staff members still report to their offices on Capitol Hill, but there are likely fewer people in the office buildings during the recess period.

enate-office-buildings-report-active-shoo-rcna97814
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 07:11:50 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox broke in with this story about 20mins ago and now nothing..so I am assuming it was a bogus report
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Fox broke in with this story about 20mins ago and now nothing..so I am assuming it was a bogus report

just got a news flash notice on my phone it was a 'bad call" to 911

@mystery-ak

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
DC Metro Police say no active shooter at Senate buildings (per MSN)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: No Active Shooter Found After U.S. Capitol Police Order Shelter in Place for All Senate Buildings

U.S. Capitol Police ordered all individuals in Senate office buildings to shelter in place amid reports of an active shooter.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/02/report-no-active-shooter-found-after-u-s-capitol-police-order-shelter-in-place-senate-buildings/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

We're on the job!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
DC Metro Police say no active shooter at Senate buildings (per MSN)
But the big question is...did they find anymore January 6 terrorists?