Author Topic: Ep. 12 Part 1. Devon Archer  (Read 564 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Ep. 12 Part 1. Devon Archer
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 12:19:04 pm »
No network is picking up this story, this explosive interview ... because it's Tucker.

Chadwick Moore
@Chadwick_Moore
Tucker got the interview first, before the networks. His cancellation from Fox may be remembered as the moment when independent media eclipsed corporate media. Nothing in corporate media matters anymore. Exciting times!

Gregg Re
@gregg_re
Fox News’ decision to ignore Tucker's interview with Devon Archer is infuriating employees who still believe in covering news. Quote from one host: “Are you bleep kidding me, how do we not cover this. He got Hunter’s business partner to just casually admit all this on a twitter video.” 
Another top Fox source adds: “The amount of agitation in this building over not being able to use any of tuckers Devon archer sound ... Just a ton of groaning and cursing from producers and a couple anchors that it’s gold and we’re not allowed to touch it or use it or refer to it."
Network employees tell me they also weren't allowed to cover Tucker's newsworthy interviews with presidential candidates in Iowa. Fox had access to the pool feeds and rolled on them but producers were told not to send out highlights and nobody was allowed to use any sound.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 12:23:00 pm »
Apparently, only Newsmax is acknowledging the interview.

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/1686915727838650368
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 05:19:40 pm »
 :bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 03:55:20 am »
No network is picking up this story, this explosive interview ... because it's Tucker.

@mountaineer

Someone correct me if I am wrong,but isn't Fox News a corporation that is owned by investors that hold stock in that corporation?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!