Author Topic: Exclusive: General, West Point Professor Ran Shadow Investigation to Hunt Down and Silence Military  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: General, West Point Professor Ran Shadow Investigation to Hunt Down and Silence Military Whistleblower for Mean Tweets
Several soldiers salute the flag at sunset during a military exercise. Army, Marines and Air Force were represented at the ceremony.bwilking/Getty Images
KRISTINA WONG1 Aug 20232,409

An Army three-star general and a West Point associate professor used government resources in an unofficial investigation to hunt down and punish an anonymous active-duty whistleblower who criticized Army leaders and the Biden administration on social media, according to private emails and text messages obtained exclusively by Breitbart News.

Army Training and Doctrine Command Deputy Commander Lt. Gen. Maria Gervais and Army Maj. Jessica Dawson — who is also an “information warfare research scientist” at the Army Cyber Institute — used their official authority and access to government resources to track down the whistleblower and get him identified publicly and punished by his chain of command.

Despite the lack of evidence, they repeatedly accused the whistleblower of being a “counterintelligence” and “insider threat” in a seeming effort to trigger action by Army Criminal Investigative Division (CID) — an independent federal law enforcement agency with expansive powers designed to investigate serious felonies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/01/exclusive-general-west-point-professor-hunt-military-whistleblower-mean-tweets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just a couple of gal pals,doing what they can for the movement,comrades!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!