Author Topic: Updated Covid boosters could be authorized by end of month, Pfizer says  (Read 555 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Updated Covid boosters could be authorized by end of month, Pfizer says
The drugmaker's prediction comes as Covid hospitalizations are once again on the rise.

Aug. 1, 2023, 12:25 PM CDT
By Berkeley Lovelace Jr.

The Food and Drug Administration could authorize Pfizer's updated Covid boosters by the end of August, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said during an investor call Tuesday.

The drugmaker asked the FDA in June to authorize an updated version of its Covid booster that is designed to target the XBB.1.5 subvariant, a coronavirus strain that began circulating widely last winter. Moderna made a similar request that same month.

The requests came days after the FDA advised the drugmakers to update the shots to target XBB.1.5 ahead of a fall Covid booster campaign.

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/updated-covid-boosters-authorized-end-month-pfizer-says-rcna97531
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Updated Covid boosters could be authorized by end of month, Pfizer says
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 04:09:57 pm »
Sign me up today.....  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 07:34:55 pm »
AUTHORIZE THIS! *

* This opinion is solely that of the poster and does not reflect a desire to impose it upon anyone else...unlike the feral government and Covid vaccines.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2023, 07:43:28 pm »
AUTHORIZE THIS! *

* This opinion is solely that of the poster and does not reflect a desire to impose it upon anyone else...unlike the feral government and Covid vaccines.

I know it has been relegated to page 10, but am surprised there wasn't more speculative thoughts on LeBron James' son' strange heart issue.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 01:33:22 pm »
By "authorized," I wonder if they mean employers will again try to force it on their employees, and schools upon their students. I understand one university already is requiring the kiddies to be "boosted."

UPDATE:     
 Aug 21, 2023
BREAKING: Black Atlanta liberal arts college Morris Brown implements mask mandate, social distancing measures amid new Covid scare
Morris Brown College has reintroduced mask mandates for both students and staff while on campus.
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-black-atlanta-liberal-arts-college-morris-brown-implements-mask-mandate-social-distancing-measures?utm_campaign=64483
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 07:57:04 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org