Author Topic: The next big step in Hunter Biden's career?  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The next big step in Hunter Biden's career?
« on: August 02, 2023, 02:57:47 pm »
August 2, 2023
The next big step in Hunter Biden's career?
By Wamba the Fool

On July 31, in a closed-door House Oversight Committee hearing, Hunter Biden's former business partner, Devon Archer, testified with regard to then–vice president Joe Biden's suspected involvement with Hunter's "business."  It was disclosed that the vice president made up to 20 calls to Hunter when he was engaged in business meetings with foreign nationals, and that, over the phone, the vice president would speak to such persons individually.

Following Archer's testimony, CNN broadcast the following report:

[U.S. rep. Dan] Goldman explains that Archer qualified the topics of discussion on these phone calls as niceties.  Biden sometimes didn't even know who was on the other line with his son Hunter.  Sources in the room telling CNN now that Archer did not point the finger directly at any sort of connection between Joe Biden and his son's international business dealings.  Rather said that Hunter Biden was selling the illusion of said access.

So let us get this straight.  According to CNN, Joe was not in business with his son, but he did make fatherly calls to Hunter every day [at 0:30 in the CNN video linked].  One day, Hunter had an idea.  He would tell people he was in the influence-peddling business with his father and would schedule meetings with them for the time in which his father would make his daily calls that were not about what, for over at least several years, Hunter did for a living.  When he did, Hunter would say, "Dad, I'm in a meeting with some people.  Why don't you say hello to them?"  What's a father to do?

What does this report tell us?  Primarily, it tells us that Hunter is a lot more devious and dishonest than we have given him credit for.  Hunter Biden also has terrific name recognition.  Ergo, he would make a great candidate for the Democrat presidential nomination for 2024.  Think of the campaign possibilities!  He could schedule his rallies for times when his father would make his daily calls — calls that would not, not, of course, be about Hunter's influence-peddling business.

Has a Democrat rock star been born?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/the_next_big_step_in_hunter_bidens_career.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The next big step in Hunter Biden's career?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 03:12:24 pm »
 ////00000////

I thought Hunter Biden was a leading Contemporary American Painter - the American Vincent van Gogh.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 07:52:36 pm »
Rehab,repeated several times.

He  HAS no career once Pops leaves the WH.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 07:54:02 pm »
Rehab,repeated several times.

He  HAS no career once Pops leaves the WH,unless it would be hanging  around the house and changing "pops" diapers.

Well,I guess  he COULD sell drugs on the street. After all,it is a proven fact he can't be arrested for anything he does.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2023, 07:57:09 pm »
////00000////

I thought Hunter Biden was a leading Contemporary American Painter - the American Vincent van Gogh.

If you can catch it at the right time, you can score an Albert Bierstadt museum quality masterpiece at Sotheby's or Christies for a $100K.  Including all the provenance you need.

While Pedo Joe's boy fetches  $225K at gallery price.  Which has the quality of 1st year art student.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 09:00:44 pm »
 ////00000////

Once Joe Biden is out of office, he'll put Hunter Biden in charge of the "Biden Foundation".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.