Author Topic: Each FBI Director is more corrupt than the last  (Read 209 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Each FBI Director is more corrupt than the last
« on: August 02, 2023, 02:40:00 pm »
Each FBI Director is more corrupt than the last
David Strom

By now the only people who won’t admit that Donald Trump is bad at hiring people are blind, deaf, and unfortunately not dumb. They will loudly proclaim that Trump hires only the best people, even though Trump himself has an almost 100% record of attacking his hires at some point and calling them traitors. I take Donald Trump at his word: he sucks at hiring people.

One example of Trump’s almost unerring ability to hire bad people we have the case of Christopher Wray, the current FBI Director. Trump picked Wray after he fired the execrable James Comey, who could teach a Master’s Class in abusing his power. Apparently, Wray took the class himself and decided to develop new techniques for abusing power. It seems like every week or two we learn of another case where the FBI either acts as Biden’s personal Stasi or abuses its power in other ways.

Back in April The New York Times reported on the fact that a government agency illegally contracted with a software company that produces spying tools. The company had been put on a proscribed list, yet despite that fact, an unknown government agency secretly contracted with them.

When the story broke, the White House–which had recently created the order not to use the hacking firm NSO–asked the FBI to find out who had broken the law.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/08/02/each-fbi-director-is-more-corrupt-than-the-last-n568576
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Each FBI Director is more corrupt than the last
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 03:28:55 pm »
Comey was more pretentiously inept than corrupt.  Not only did he screw the pooch on Hillary Clinton's illegal email server, he also screwed the pooch on the USA Gymnastics sexual abuse case.

Comey will be judged to be the worst FBI Director in American history.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Each FBI Director is more corrupt than the last
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 03:35:29 pm »
Comey was more pretentiously inept than corrupt.  Not only did he screw the pooch on Hillary Clinton's illegal email server, he also screwed the pooch on the USA Gymnastics sexual abuse case.

Comey will be judged to be the worst FBI Director in American history.

Sugar Wray ain't done yet.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley