Author Topic: The FBI just rescued 200 sex trafficking victims and arrested over 125 perverts (but I was told such  (Read 214 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The FBI just rescued 200 sex trafficking victims and arrested over 125 perverts (but I was told such things are QAnon conspiracies)

Jesse James
·
·
Aug 2, 2023 · NottheBee.com
Yo, can someone write an article on the alt-right conspiracy theorists over at the FBI?

The FBI found 200 sex trafficking victims and more than 125 suspects during a two-week child exploitation operation in July, federal officials said Tuesday.

Here are the details of this single operation by one agency that saved hundreds of trafficked victims in just two weeks from a widespread problem that the media spent the last month telling me doesn't really exist:

The Bureau partnered with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) as part of its mission in "identifying and locating victims of sex trafficking and investigating and arresting individuals and criminal enterprises involved in both child sex and human trafficking."

"Sex traffickers exploit and endanger some of the most vulnerable members of our society and cause their victims unimaginable harm," Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said in a statement. "This operation, which located 59 actively missing children, builds on the tremendous work the FBI has undertaken over many years to rescue minor victims and arrest those responsible for these unspeakable crimes.

Oh no! Garland is QAnon too??

I feel obligated to now remind you of something very important in this world where over 50 million people are literal slaves and millions of women and children are trafficked for sex:

https://notthebee.com/article/the-fbi-just-rescued-200-sex-trafficking-victims-and-arrested-over-100-perverts-/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

Only if there were links between the child-traffickers and high-ranking government officials or C-suite denizens of some big companies or foundations would this validate QAnon claims.  (Of course, if QAnon were right in this regard, all evidence of such ties would be scrubbed from the record by the FBI before proceeding with prosecutions.)

Actually, it's nice to see that even under the Biden administration, at least part of the FBI is doing its job, rather than meddling in politics.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.