Author Topic: Mob of 10 people beats Hollywood security guard to death, motive unknown  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mob of 10 people beats Hollywood security guard to death, motive unknown
Daniel Sandifer was 32 years old and a father of two.

Darian Douraghy
Jul 31, 2023

ADVERTISEMENT
A security guard has reportedly died in Los Angeles after being beaten, kicked, and stomped by a mob of people just outside of the Dragonfly Hollywood nightclub in the 6500 block of Santa Monica Boulevard near Wilcox Avenue.

The incident took place around 2 am when a group of 10 reportedly ganged up on one guard. Daniel Sandifer was 32 years old and a father of two, according to KTLA 5.

“The victim was working at this nightclub, and a large group – for unknown reasons – confronted that security guard, causing him to fall into the street,” commented Los Angeles Police Department West Bureau Homicide Division Detective Samuel Marullo. “At which time the group advanced and kicked and stomped him to death.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/mob-of-10-people-beats-hollywood-security-guard-to-death-motive-unknown
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson