Author Topic: 34,000 Illegal 2020 Election Ballots Found in Michigan during Forensic Study  (Read 1774 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
34,000 Illegal 2020 Election Ballots Found in Michigan during Forensic Study
Frank BergmanJuly 31, 2023 - 12:51 pm2 Comments

Tens of thousands of illegal ballots have been found in Detroit, Michigan during an explosive criminal forensic study into the 2020 election results.

Specklin Forensics, a national expert in criminal forensics, completed an investigation into the 2020 election in Michigan and published a report on its findings.

The organization found further evidence of chronic, systemic voter fraud, according to the report.

The fraud exposed was especially among absentee ballots in the controversial 2020 election.

https://slaynews.com/news/34000-illegal-2020-election-ballots-found-michigan-during-forensic-study/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Who commissioned the investigation?

Offline libertybele

I know it's likely not related -- so for what it's worth --

Cohn Jubelirer’s report was commissioned by the state Supreme Court after lawyers for acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman sought a contempt order. The request for the order was based on Bunch and Ulsh’s disclosure in separate litigation in September that Speckin Forensics LLC of Lansing, Michigan, had copied hard drives in July from Democracy Suite 5.5A voting machines that Fulton County had rented from Dominion

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/11/19/judge-backs-penalties-against-county-in-voting-machine-case/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

This article doesn't say who hired them, but it includes the report.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/forensic-exam-2020-michigan-election-finds-illegal-ballots/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING🚨 FEC records reveal a Democrat dark money super PAC paid the company implicated in a Michigan police report of voter registration fraud $11,254,919 to register voters for Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign.

BlackPAC, a Democrat political action committee fueled by undisclosed contributions, funneled $11,254,919 to GBI Strategies LLC in 2020 to register voters for Joe Biden's presidential campaign. ...

More at:

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1689338368948318209
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Along with mountains of evidence, this will be ignored.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis