Author Topic: Jonathan Turley Responds to Devon Archer Testimony: “This is Shaping Up to Be One of the Greatest Co  (Read 206 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jonathan Turley Responds to Devon Archer Testimony: “This is Shaping Up to Be One of the Greatest Corruption Scandals in the History of Washington” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila Aug. 1, 2023 10:55 am83 Comments

Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley reacted to Devon Archer’s testimony before the House Oversight Committee.

Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s longtime friend and business associate, appeared before the House Oversight Committee on Monday to testify on the Biden Crime Family – and he did not disappoint!

Here are some key takeaways from Devon Archer’s testimony per the House Oversight Committee:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/jonathan-turley-responds-devon-archer-testimony-this-is/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“This is Shaping Up to Be One of the Greatest Corruption Scandals in the History of Washington”

If anyone knew about it maybe but as it is, no way.

Corporate media is not covering ANY of it unlike what happened with Watergate when you could not escape the 24/7/365 coverage.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien