Author Topic: Hundreds of Migrants Drown as Joe Biden Dangles Open-Borders Welcome  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hundreds of Migrants Drown as Joe Biden Dangles Open-Borders Welcome

NEIL MUNRO31 Jul 2023161

Hundreds of migrants — including many women and children — are drowning in the Caribbean as they try to reach the American life dangled by President Joe Biden and his pro-migration deputies, according to a report in the Washington Post.

“The U.N. Missing Migrants Project estimates at least 349 people either disappeared or died in Caribbean waters last year, nearly twice as many as the year before,” the Post reported on July 27, adding:

That’s the highest toll since the agency began tracking them in 2014 and is probably an undercount, said Edwin Viales, a data and research assistant for the U.N. project. “In the bottom of the Caribbean Sea,” Viales said, “there are thousands of remains of migrants who remain unidentified.”

Cuban-born Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas has enacted Biden’s Hunger Games-style policy. He repeatedly argues that the welcome policies are justified by “equity” between Americans and migrants and claims that Americans cannot fill the needed jobs in the U.S. economy.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/07/31/hundreds-of-migrants-drown-as-joe-biden-dangles-open-borders-welcome/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Hundreds of Migrants Drown as Joe Biden Dangles Open-Borders Welcome
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 04:43:36 pm »
Quit importing the drugs that have Americans messed up, stop dishing out so much welfare, and the employment rate just might pick up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis