Author Topic: Atlanta D.A. warns Fulton County leaders to ‘stay alert’ as Trump grand jury decision looms  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Atlanta D.A. warns Fulton County leaders to ‘stay alert’ as Trump grand jury decision looms
Karen Townsend
4–5 minutes

Today is the first day of August. Fulton County D.A. Fani Willis has maintained for months that August will likely be the month when a grand jury investigating possible election interference in the 2020 Georgia elections will be finished with their business. Willis is expected to indict former President Trump, as well as some of his inner circle from his time in office.

The big fish is Trump, of course, and the Democrat district attorney sent out a group email warning county leaders to “stay alert” and “make decisions that keep your staff safe.”

In the same group email, obtained by the AJC, Willis forwarded an obscene message she’d recently received as an example of the threats her office has gotten since opening an investigation into possible election interference in the 2020 Georgia elections.

The message called Willis a “corrupt (racial expletive)” and threatened, “You are going to fail, you Jim Crow Democrat (expletive).”

Willis explained to the group, “I am sending to you in case you are unclear on what I and my staff have come accustomed to over the last 2½ years. I guess I am sending this as a reminder that you should stay alert over the month of August and stay safe.”

She ended the note, “I took an oath. No one other than the citizens of Fulton County put me in this seat. I have every intention of doing my job. Please make decisions that keep your staff safe.”

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/08/01/atlanta-d-a-warns-fulton-county-leaders-to-stay-alert-as-trump-grand-jury-decision-looms-n568240
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34