Author Topic: CBS’s Cordes: Biden ‘Isn’t Getting Much Credit for an Improving Economy’ that ‘People Aren’t Feeling  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS’s Cordes: Biden ‘Isn’t Getting Much Credit for an Improving Economy’ that ‘People Aren’t Feeling’

Ian Hanchett 1 Aug 2023

On Monday’s broadcast of “CBS Mornings,” CBS News Chief White House Correspondent Nancy Cordes stated that President Joe Biden having poor poll numbers on his handling of the economy despite the “improving economy” “is a source of endless frustration for Biden aides,” and it’s “no surprise that President Biden still isn’t getting much credit” because “people aren’t feeling” an improvement in the economy.

Cordes said, “Job growth may be up, GDP is up, unemployment is down, but according to this new CBS News poll, heading into an election year, many Americans still feel that the economy is not working for them.”

After discussing the negative results from the poll, Cordes added, “So, it’s perhaps no surprise that President Biden still isn’t getting much credit for an improving economy, people aren’t feeling it, they tell us. So, his approval ratings for handling the economy are tied for an all-time low, only 34% approve. As you can imagine, this is a source of endless frustration for Biden aides, who have begun to use the term Bidenomics on a nearly daily basis to try to turn that perception around. But, apparently, it is going to take some time.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/01/cbss-cordes-biden-isnt-getting-much-credit-for-an-improving-economy-that-people-arent-feeling/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

That's because it's not improving.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
on a nearly daily basis to try to turn that perception around. But, apparently, it is going to take some time.”

We don't any time left. His policies have killed us all.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just because my car has slowed down as it approaches a cliff it doesn't mean it's still not going over the cliff :thud: Food, gas and utilities are still sky high and still increasing in cost....and yes Biden does get credit for our economic dumpster fire.

Offline mountaineer

Bidenomics, baby!
NBC News
@NBCNews
BREAKING: Fitch downgrades its credit rating for the U.S. government from a top rating of AAA to AA+.
Story at NBC News.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Energy prices would be lower if Biden hadn't declared war against America's domestic energy companies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.