Author Topic: South African political leader calls for violence against White citizens at rally  (Read 3624 times)

Online mountaineer

South African political leader calls for violence against White citizens at rally: 'Kill the Boer, the farmer'
Story by Alexander Hall • July 31, 2023
FOX NEWS via MSN
South African political leader Julius Malema led racially violent chants at a massive rally on Saturday.

Malema, who is the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters party, sang the genocidal anti-apartheid struggle song "Kill the Boer, the farmer," referring to the White descendants of Dutch settlers or "Boers" in South Africa.

The Economic Freedom Fighters has emerged as one of the preeminent powers in South African politics after the end of the Apartheid regime. Malema was originally a youth leader in the African National Congress (ANC) which was famous for being led by South Africa’s first Black leader, Nelson Mandela.  ...

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1686025436667518976

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Coming to the U.S. sooner rather than later.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Shocking"??????

Anyone that is shocked by this just hasn't been paying any attention for the last 4 or 5 decades.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Stoked by the Democrat Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

Online mountaineer

The 2020 BLM riots were just a warmup.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online mountaineer

Malema was originally a youth leader in the African National Congress (ANC) which was famous for being led by South Africa’s first Black leader, Nelson Mandela.
Shouldn't it also be "famous" for being a Marxist terrorist group?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shouldn't it also be "famous" for being a Marxist terrorist group?

@mountaineer

It's not polite to mention that. Besides,EVERYBODY knows that de White Debbilz iz at falts for everything that ever went bad in Africa,and everything that will ever GO bad in Africa in the future.

Online cato potatoe

I can remember when every day, some celebrity would moan about the evils of apartheid.  Why isn’t Reagan doing anything; why does Thatcher support the regime, etc.  Now you only hear from that corner of the world if there is a Stone Aged barbarity. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Shocking"??????

Anyone that is shocked by this just hasn't been paying any attention for the last 4 or 5 decades.
Right. Mandela and the ANC were quietly for this from the git-go. It has been the policy in the field that white farmers are fair game. Why they stay, I don't know.

Recall, in the '70s South Africa was a nuclear power.  :shrug:

Seems the WEF/NWO doesn't just want to reduce the rest of us to being poor, but the third worlding of first world nations continues, and is accelerating.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I can remember when every day, some celebrity would moan about the evils of apartheid.  Why isn’t Reagan doing anything; why does Thatcher support the regime, etc.  Now you only hear from that corner of the world if there is a Stone Aged barbarity.
Yeah, Disney was all over that, too.

(When I started really questioning anything Disney).

I'd wager the barbarity we hear about is only the tip of the iceberg (think Rhodesia).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Offline berdie

Yeah, Disney was all over that, too.

(When I started really questioning anything Disney).

I'd wager the barbarity we hear about is only the tip of the iceberg (think Rhodesia).

I followed  that closely. I wanted to get the local news and signed up for a local news sight. It was scary and brutal.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When they run out of white people they will be slaughtering each other.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred

There is nothing new about that. In fact,it is what they do best.

Offline Idiot

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Yeah,but the good news is it won't last long.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Whe else would they be so hot to trot to confiscate our firearms,take away our privately-owned cars via the "electric car scam) so we would be dependent on public transportation?

Offline Smokin Joe

I followed  that closely. I wanted to get the local news and signed up for a local news sight. It was scary and brutal.
I had it from someone in a position to know that the articles about what was happening in Rhodesia were most accurate from alternate sources like Soldier of Fortune magazine (rated at 50% accurate, compared to mainstream outlets like the NYT and WaPo at 2%) in the late 70s as well as descriptions on the Soviet vs Afghan conflict. 

Since there were many parallels between South Africa and Rhodesia, I fully expected that the conflict would take on similar vibes, especially in the bush. Human nature has not disappointed, in that sense; there is open warfare on white farmers who brought prosperity to the nation, and outside of towns, they are basically on their own, to defend or die. This all plays in with the control of resources other than farming (Gold, diamonds, oil, uranium, cobalt, to name a few), but the elimination of white farmers is a rallying point that obscures the much more lucrative resources being pilfered now by blacks within the country, rather than the 'evil colonialists' who can easily be portrayed as a common enemy.
While the masses butcher their 'enemies' (who really weren't), the elites line their pockets.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Along tribal lines, or perhaps religious ones.

Hutus/Tutsis, for example, or groups like Boko Haram, Al Shabab, or JNIM (allied with ISIS) against everyone else... 

We commonly think fo the soil of western Europe as soaked with blood, but God only knows how many have been slaughtered over the last 5 centuries in Africa.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I often want to ask all those 80s bands that made silly anti-apartheid songs if they would consider moving to South Africa now. Freaking idiots.

This article (on the raw side) is interesting on how life was under apartheid.... (hint: not bad at all).

http://www.renegadetribune.com/fact-check-how-many-blacks-did-apartheid-actually-kill/

Quote from: article
When I looked into the exact number of black casualties who died as a result of arbitrary killings by the armed forces or police during the 50 years of apartheid policy, not including those killed in the border war or the SADF intervention in Angola’s civil war, I would have guessed the figure would have been at least three times higher than 518. That would itself be a tiny figure when you consider the broader realities of minority rule and the overall situation that c0nsisted of fighting a four decade long unconventional counterinsurgency campaign that largely consisted of urban guerilla warfare, where even the most disciplined and by the book militaries are bound to accidentally kill civilians.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 07:18:01 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Volkstaat
@Volkstaat10
South Africa is on the brink of a full-out race war. I strongly encourage every Afrikaner to go to Orania now. We are too few and too widely distributed to make a proper defense. They want to kill us all. They have made that perfectly clear. We do not have an army. Move now!
3:52 PM · Aug 2, 2023

Ernst Roets
@ErnstRoets
Responding to Malema's "Kill the Boer, kill the farmer". After the chant, several farmers were attacked on their farms in South Africa. 79-year-old farmer, Theo Bekker was brutally murdered. He was severely beaten before his throat was slit.
Please spread the word!
2:55 AM · Aug 2, 2023

Offline PeteS in CA

I often want to ask all those 80s bands that made silly anti-apartheid songs if they would consider moving to South Africa now. Freaking idiots.

1. Apartheid was not OK, period. Apartheid was more than unjust killings of black, it was a whole race-based social structure in which economic and social opportunity, where one could live, medical care availability, and even who one could marry were, by law, restricted by race. By Resurrection Band from 1979:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0uT8aLk2N8

2. Whatever his faults - and Mandela evolved considerably while in prison - racial vengeance was not the course on which Nelson Mandela tried to set South Africa when Apartheid collapsed some 30 years ago.

3. Julius Malema was thrown out of the African National Congress for his crazy. His Economic Freedom Fighters party is not in the majority in the National Assembly (~11%) or the National Council of Provinces (~12.2%). They are dangerous, but their extreme racial vengeance POV is far from South African majority.

Edited to improve clarity.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 02:33:52 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Kamaji

1. Apartheid was not OK, period. Apartheid was a whole race-based social structure in which economic and social opportunity, where one could live, medical care availability, and even who one could marry were, by law, restricted by race. By Resurrection Band from 1979:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0uT8aLk2N8

2. Whatever his faults - and he evolved considerably while in prison - racial vengeance was not the course on which Nelson Mandela set South Africa when Apartheid collapsed.

3. Julius Malema was thrown out of the African National Congress for his crazy. His Economic Freedom Fighters party is not in the majority in the National Assembly (~11%) or the National Council of Provinces (~12.2%). They are dangerous, but their extreme racial vengeance POV is far from South African majority.

As to points 1 and 2:  :thumbsup:

As to point 3:  I don't have sufficient information to draw a conclusion.