Author Topic: Biden: I’ll Arrange with World Leaders to Criticize Them So They Have Political Cover  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I’ll Arrange with World Leaders to Criticize Them So They Have Political Cover

Ian Hanchett 31 Jul 2023

During an interview with the “On Purpose with Jay Shetty” podcast released on Monday, President Joe Biden revealed that sometimes he agrees to criticize world leaders so they can have political cover to do what they want to do.

Biden stated, “I get credit for — these days, for sort of holding the international community together and I try to understand the circumstance the other world leader is facing and see if there’s a way — what needs to be done, there’s a way through that he doesn’t or she doesn’t have to make a great sacrifice to do what she’s doing, but help make the case why they’re helping others. But there [are] ways to that. And this doesn’t require the person — if there’s — if they have a fundamental difference with you on the subject, but if they’re doing something because they don’t have the political bandwidth to be able to do it at home, you can provide it. I will say to some leaders sometimes, well, why don’t you let me criticize you for this or thank you for that, and most of the time — now, you don’t do it off the top of your head, you’ve got to know some of these people — they’ll go, okay. Or why don’t you criticize me, why don’t you criticize me for my not doing something, and then I’ll respond and say, okay, and then you can do what you want to do.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/31/biden-ill-arrange-with-world-leaders-to-criticize-them-so-they-have-political-cover/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Is there anybody who speaks Bidenese that can translate this word salad
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

If they can't dazzle them with their brilliance, I'll baffle them with my bullsh..
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

If they can't dazzle them with their brilliance, I'll baffle them with my bullsh..

Well, I can say I'm baffled at his statement.

We have got to get he, Harris, and Fetterman together more often
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I stopped reading after Biden stated, “I get credit for — these days, for sort of holding the international community together. When something starts off smelling like a week old dead fish it's time to leave and find some fresh air.