Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Devon Archer interview ‘very productive’ in Biden family probe, Jim Jordan says  (Read 1659 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 31, 2023 2:11pm EDT
Devon Archer interview ‘very productive’ in Biden family probe, Jordan says
Jordan tells reporters during hearing recess that Devon Archer has revealed new information
By Jessica Chasmar , Houston Keene , Elizabeth Elkind | Fox News

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, told reporters Monday that the House Oversight Committee’s hearing with Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s longtime friend and fellow Burisma board member, was "very productive."

Jordan said during a lunch recess that he looked forward to discussing the revelations of the hearing with the committee’s chairman, Rep. James Comer, R-Ky.

The congressman also said, "yep," when asked if he heard any new information from Archer.

Archer, who co-founded Hunter Biden’s now-dissolved investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, ignored questions from reporters upon entering the hearing Monday morning.

Archer smiled as he was peppered with several questions upon entering the O'Neill House Office Building, where he was expected to sit down for an interview before the House Oversight Committee on President Biden's involvement with Hunter Biden's business deals, including that he sat in on over two dozen business calls with his son as vice president.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-interview-very-productive-biden-family-probe-jordan-says
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 07:08:19 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 07:08:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·
11m
The media is actively figuring out how they're going to spin this one.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1686085051300098048

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Devon Archer’s testimony:
•In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption. Hunter Biden, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to take make the call. 2/3

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
•Devon Archer testified that Hunter Biden put then-Vice President Joe Biden on the speakerphone during business meetings, over 20 times. Archer testified that Joe Biden was put on the phone to sell “the brand.” These phone calls include a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li of BHR.
•In spring of 2014, then-Vice President Joe Biden attended a business dinner with his son, Hunter, and his associates at Café Milano in Washington, D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, attended the dinner. Notably, the Biden Administration’s public sanctions list for Russian oligarchs does not contain Baturina…
From a source familiar with the testimony 3/3
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 07:11:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Back in the days of Nixon, the media broke bombshells like this as TV preempting "Special Report" .

This and other shit The Biden Crime family has promulgated is 10X worse.  And the media ignores it.  Never thought I would endorse imprisonment of complicit media criminals, but it really needs to happen.  In essence they are co-conspirators.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Back in the days of Nixon, the media broke bombshells like this as TV preempting "Special Report" .

This and other shit The Biden Crime family has promulgated is 10X worse.  And the media ignores it.  Never thought I would endorse imprisonment of complicit media criminals, but it really needs to happen.  In essence they are co-conspirators.

I did a quick look at a few. NYT, CNN, NBC, MSNBC...none of them has this up.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I did a quick look at a few. NYT, CNN, NBC, MSNBC...none of them has this up.

Anyone surprised? I'm sure not!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This is bigger than Watergate....this is TREASON
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
19m
Joe Biden is a foreign agent.
FACT!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
19m
Joe Biden is a foreign agent.
FACT!

Yes! Just as Barrack Husein Obama was/is.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien