Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Devon Archer interview ‘very productive’ in Biden family probe, Jim Jordan says  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sooo...are going to call Lieden The Brand now instead of Brandon?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

https://twitter.com/VernonForGA/status/1686123067234246656

Well that isn't quite right...

He lived lavishly on numerous foreign entities, most of which are US adversaries, by laundering their cash for favorable government policy/actions.

Offline mountaineer

Summary from the Oversight Committee: Archer’s testimony confirms Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved. (Thread)

https://twitter.com/GOPoversight/status/1686109941717696513

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1h
CNN says Hunter was just selling 'illusion' of access to his dad

Kind of like how CNN just sells the 'illusion' of journalism
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry O'Connor
@LarryOConnor
Understand this: Hunter getting Joe on speakerphone WAS THE DELIVERABLE.

It literally doesn't matter what was discussed.  Showing that he could get the Vice President of the United States on the phone was all Hunter had to show his clients to seal the deal.

He was selling ACCESS not policy. Getting The Big Guy to pick up the phone demonstrated his ability to deliver that access.

Case closed.

Impeach.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

🚨ITS HAPPENING🚨

Biden’s de facto lawyer Rep. Daniel Goldman is visually shaken, sweaty and in PANIC after hearing Devon Archer’s testimony.

Goldman admits Joe DID coordinate with Hunter's business associates but he was just to “say hi”

Watch the PANIC

In other words, Joe is about to throw Hunter under the bus.  Hunter, the Machiavellian genius who put an unsuspecting Joe Biden on the phone just for a short "hello", unbeknownst to poor old dad that his devious son was faking his support for illegal activities.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Chanel Rion OAN
@ChanelRion
·
Follow
You heard it on @OANN first. Those audio recordings between Joe Biden and Ukraine's Petro Poroshenko

Absolutely, positively correct!  OANN were the only ones pushing this story back then.  They deserve tremendous credit for their investigative reporting.  OAN is the only channel I watched right before AT&T dropped it from their package.  Which is why I dropped AT&T.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If Joe Biden was a republican the gallows for the public hanging would have already been built and very likely used!

The thing that pisses me off the most is that the Democrats knew all of this in 2019, yet they still chose Biden as their candidate and then fixed the election to guarantee his victory.

Offline Hoodat

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
This is certainly the lowest, most disgusting thing I’ve seen in politics. And with the scum we have in office, that’s saying a lot.
Human trash pile Dan Goldman, and the democrats, invoking the death of Beau Biden to explain the Biden crime family’s corrupt dealings is an abomination to humankind. These people are a disgrace to the human species. Disgusting garbage people.

I had to look this one up.  This is from a left-wing website.  They have no clue how pathetic they sound:

GOP Claims Hunter Biden’s Calls With His Father During Time Beau Was Dying of Cancer Are Proof of Criminal Activity

David Badash  |  Published on July 31, 2023 at 07:01 PM

.  .  .  U.S. Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY), the only member of Congress to sit through Monday’s entire closed-door testimony from House Republicans’ witness in their investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings, says President Biden and his son had frequent phone calls to support each other when Beau Biden was dying of cancer.

Republicans have baselessly grabbed onto the claim, made by Hunter Biden’s former business partner Devon Archer, as supposed proof of criminal activity by President Joe Biden.

U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson, Republican of Texas, Monday afternoon:

Congressman Jackson was the White House Physician during the time then-Vice President Biden’s son was dying and would have known about the family tragedy.

Beau Biden, President Biden’s oldest son and the former Attorney General of Delaware, died of cancer in 2015. His death, is believed to be the result of the “burn pits” the U.S. Military used during the Iraq War.

Congressman Goldman (photo), who is also an attorney, told reporters Monday, Devon Archer “was unequivocal and stated very clearly that they never discussed any business on that phone conversations that were niceties. And there was a hello. And there was talk about the weather or whatever it was, but it was never any business.”

“And I think it’s really important to remember that during this time period that we’re talking about here, Beau Biden, Hunter Biden’s brother, and President Biden’s son, became very ill with cancer and died,” Rep. Goldman continued. “That was in the spring of 2015. And the witness describes in vivid detail about how devastating that was to both Hunter Biden and to Joe Biden, and how their communications picked up dramatically in the aftermath.”  .  .  .  “Because Joe Biden was calling his son to check on him and Hunter Biden was calling his dad to check on him. It had nothing to do with business. And that is the sum and substance of what the testimony was.”  .  .

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2023/07/gop-claims-hunter-bidens-calls-with-his-father-during-time-beau-was-dying-of-cancer-are-proof-of-criminal-activity/

I cannot express disgust brought on by this statement.  I can only imagine the heartfelt consolation that Hunter gave his dad when he called to tell him he was banging Beau's widow.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Brit Hume
@brithume
·
19h
It has never been even remotely plausible that the father and son never discussed the son's business. It is even less so now  that we hear that the father more than 20 times joined phone calls when the son was meeting with business associates.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
If you’re still confused about the Joe and Hunter Biden crime scheme, let me break it down for you in the simplest way possible:

Joe Biden was in charge of Ukrainian relations during his term as Vice President.

During Joe’s term, a Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin was investigating corruption at an oil & gas company Burisma.

Burisma hired Joe’s son Hunter to their board and paid him $83k a month for access to his father, the Vice President.

Burisma begged Joe to help them stop Shokin’s investigation.

Joe bribed Burisma to pay $10 mil for his help.

Joe Biden then threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan from the US to Ukraine if the Ukrainian President Poroshenko didn’t fire the prosecutor.

The prosecutor was fired.

Ukraine got $1 billion from the US.

The Biden’s got $10 million from Burisma.

Hopefully that helps.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
If you’re still confused about the Joe and Hunter Biden crime scheme, let me break it down for you in the simplest way possible:

Joe Biden was in charge of Ukrainian relations during his term as Vice President.

During Joe’s term, a Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin was investigating corruption at an oil & gas company Burisma.

Burisma hired Joe’s son Hunter to their board and paid him $83k a month for access to his father, the Vice President.

Burisma begged Joe to help them stop Shokin’s investigation.

Joe bribed Burisma to pay $10 mil for his help.

Joe Biden then threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan from the US to Ukraine if the Ukrainian President Poroshenko didn’t fire the prosecutor.

The prosecutor was fired.

Ukraine got $1 billion from the US.

The Biden’s got $10 million from Burisma.

Hopefully that helps.

And that doesn't touch the China bribes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO