Author Topic: Vegan raw food diet influencer Zhanna D’art dies of ‘starvation’  (Read 820 times)

Offline Kamaji

Vegan raw food diet influencer Zhanna D’art dies of ‘starvation’: report

By Ben Cost
July 31, 2023

Vegan influencer Zhanna Samsonova has reportedly “died of starvation” after subsisting exclusively off a diet of exotic fruit in Malaysia, according to her friends and family.

She was 39 years old.

The Russian national — who frequently promoted raw foods on social media where she was known to her millions of viewers on TikTok, Facebook and Instagram as Zhanna D’Art — reportedly passed away on July 21 after finally seeking medical treatment during a tour in Southeast Asia, according to local media outlet reports.

“A few months ago, in Sri Lanka, she already looked exhausted, with swollen legs oozing lymph,” one unidentified friend told Newsflash. “They sent her home to seek treatment. However, she ran away again. When I saw her in Phuket, I was horrified.”

Her friend added, “I lived one floor above her and every day I feared finding her lifeless body in the morning. I convinced her to seek treatment, but she didn’t make it.”

Samsonova’s mother attributed her daughter’s passing to “cholera-like infection.” However, her official cause of death has not yet been declared.

A proponent of uncooked herbivorous fare, the Kasan native claimed she ate a “completely raw vegan diet” for the last four years, consuming just “fruits, sunflower seed sprouts, fruit smoothies and juices.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/31/vegan-influencer-starved-to-death-friends/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'll burn a steak tonight to honor her passing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A steak? Heck no, a hot dog maybe, no way I'm ruin a steak in the name of stupidity. **nononono*

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A steak? Heck no, a hot dog maybe, no way I'm ruin a steak in the name of stupidity. **nononono*

I meant "Burn" in the literary sense, as in grill me up a big ass one med rare and smothered in scrooms and a side of tatters.

Online DB

Slow suicide by the vegan cult.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Silly rabbit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I meant "Burn" in the literary sense, as in grill me up a big ass one med rare and smothered in scrooms and a side of tatters.

Offline PeteS in CA

Be sure to baste it with butter and glaze it with honey. Exploit them aminals!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Vegan influencer - two words that never should be used in conjunction with one another.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm sure that diet was safe and effective....or something like that. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Polly Ticks

Good Lord.  She looked like a holocaust victim.

I wonder if this was a weird form of anorexia or something.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

I vote aye.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I juice and eat alot of raw foods, straight from the garden. But I also eat plenty of meat and animal products, either from the neighbor, Amish store, and organic if I can get it.

Really don't understand what this woman was doing, it sounds like she had a very limited diet and was very deficient due to a serious case of myopic ignorance.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

On the plus side she had zero body fat.  Makes for a light coffin.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Vegan raw food diet influencer Zhanna D’art dies of ‘starvation’
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2023, 03:53:12 am »

I vote aye.

So do I.  The Veganism is more of a symptom, not the cause. Anorexia did her in.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Militant vegan 'influencer' starves to death
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2023, 05:20:03 pm »
August 1, 2023
Militant vegan 'influencer' starves to death
By Monica Showalter

You would think that the death of Steve Jobs from cancer after shunning conventional medical care and following a "fruitarian" regimen of treatment (until it was too late) would have been a warning about trying to subsist on fruit alone.

But bad ideas can have a long shelf life, to use a turn of phase economist Steve Hanke has used, and there are people who persist with that bad idea.

Unfortunately, one of them, a 39-year-old social media "influencer," has apparently died of starvation because of it.

According to the New York Post:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/militant_vegan_influencer_starves_to_death.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson