Author Topic: Mutilated de-transitioner from Texas SUES doctors for $1 million over coerced trans surgeries  (Read 325 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mutilated de-transitioner from Texas SUES doctors for $1 million over coerced trans surgeries
07/30/2023 // Ethan Huff // 2.5K Views

Another transgender with major regret is suing the doctors who operated on her for destroying her body and life.

Soren Aldaco, now 21, opted for a "gender transition" at the ripe age of 17. Despite her mental health conditions and the negative direction in which she was clearly headed, Aldaco was advised by her doctors, whom she describes more as "ideologues," to go ahead and cut off her body parts in order to become her "true" self.

Aldaco, who filed her suit last July 21 in the Tarrant County District Court of Texas, says these ideologue medical workers failed to take into account her autism, depression, anxiety and other co-morbidities at the time when she as an underage person went in for a gender transition evaluation.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-30-texas-detransitioner-gender-surgery-sues-doctors.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

I hope she wins.

Offline berdie