Author Topic: Democrats Beg Joe Biden to Declare Emergency as Migrants Fill NYC Streets  (Read 230 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Democrats Beg Joe Biden to Declare Emergency as Migrants Fill NYC Streets

JOHN BINDER30 Jul 2023703
2:37
More than 50 New York City Democrats are pleading with President Joe Biden to declare a “state of emergency” due to an “unprecedented” wave of illegal immigration to the sanctuary city as migrants flood the streets of Manhattan.

As more than 90,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have arrived in New York City since the spring of last year, 54 Democrats have written Biden asking him to declare an emergency and provide the city with billions in federal funds to handle the influx.

Likewise, rather than drastically cutting off illegal immigration at the southern border, the Democrats are begging Biden to quickly allow border crossers and illegal aliens to take American jobs.

“Our City is at a breaking point,” the Democrats wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/30/democrats-beg-joe-biden-declare-emergency-migrants-fill-nyc-streets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Absolutely perfect Cloward/Piven strategy.  Create as much chaos as possible.  So much, in fact, democrats don't recognize it for what it is. :dynamite:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They created the problem. They own it. No freaking federal bailouts.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley