Author Topic: BREAKING: Joe Biden Is Officially Compromised – ‘Explosive Emails, Photos And Documents That Are Vio  (Read 640 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who is going to arrest him?

The same people pulling his strings control the DOJ.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Too many people on the Right don't think that move ahead. Until the American people vote different, there is no way to do anything about it.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Too many people on the Right don't think that move ahead. Until the American people vote different, there is no way to do anything about it.

Far too many swamp critters of every stripe in on the Burisma deal for any serious inquiries to be allowed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Far too many swamp critters of every stripe in on the Burisma deal for any serious inquiries to be allowed.

*FACTS* Do you think Romney's daughter will allow it any traction among Republicans?
Not likely. Romney's in it up to his lips.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I have never believed we're in Ukraine just because of the Russians.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
*FACTS* Do you think Romney's daughter will allow it any traction among Republicans?
Not likely. Romney's in it up to his lips.

Along with John F'n Kerry (AKA Ms Heinz), Pelosi, Biden, and who knows how many more.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

No, neither did I.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Exactly.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Well, that brings the question of; Does anyone think that we can change things at the ballot box?  An election was stolen and I just see a repeat of another stolen election in '24.

A few governors have done things to ensure election integrity, but not many.

I don't have the answers, but things have gone from really bad, to worse.  We need a miracle.

Offline roamer_1

Me neither. Too many US politicians are laundering their money there.

Offline roamer_1

Along with John F'n Kerry (AKA Ms Heinz), Pelosi, Biden, and who knows how many more.

YUP. But Republicans are supposed to be the Law and Order party... They will be missing in action on this one for sure.

Online corbe

This is a problem we all share now thanks to the dems.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien