Author Topic: New CDC Director Teases Annual COVID Shots  (Read 734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New CDC Director Teases Annual COVID Shots
« on: July 31, 2023, 01:28:36 pm »
New CDC Director Teases Annual COVID Shots
Julianna Frieman

July 30, 2023 10:48 AM ET

The CDC’s new director, Dr. Mandy Cohen, teased incoming guidance recommending annual COVID-19 booster shots in a Thursday interview with Spectrum News.

Dr. Mandy Cohen alluded to annual COVID-19 vaccination recommendations to be announced in early September by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

“We’re just on the precipice of that, so I don’t want to get ahead of where our scientists are here and doing that evaluation work, but yes we anticipate that COVID will become similar to flu shots, where it is going to be you get your annual flu shot and you get your annual COVID shot,” Cohen said. “We’re not quite there yet, but stay tuned. I think within the next couple of weeks, month we’re going to hear more from our experts on COVID shots.”

Cohen was appointed as CDC director in June by President Biden following the departure of Dr. Rochelle Walensky. She has a background in internal medicine and led the North Carolina Department of Human Health and Services.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/30/cdc-director-annual-covid-shots-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: New CDC Director Teases Annual COVID Shots
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 01:31:33 pm »
Second verse, same as the first.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2023, 01:33:09 pm »
None for me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2023, 01:35:03 pm »
That's a hard "no".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2023, 01:39:15 pm »
Take your jab and shove it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2023, 02:03:40 pm »
Second verse, same as the first.

Here as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2023, 03:08:47 pm »
Whatever. Covid has mutated and resistanced (vaccine and recovery) into the same kind of background noise as did the 1918 "Spanish Flu". It did not take great foresight to know that would happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2023, 09:20:19 am »
Well, I can add that to the list of shots I will NOT be getting.

I don't do the flu shots, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2023, 10:56:29 am »
I got my last vaccine several decades ago. It was for measles.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2023, 12:11:14 pm »
I got my last vaccine several decades ago. It was for measles.

My doc was pushing me to get the Shingles Vax.  I just thru the script away.  I'll take my chances.
Last vax I had was 3 years ago for tetanus after I sliced my hand open with a rusty axe.   Seemed the prudent thing to do!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2023, 03:11:48 pm »
Some vaccines are good: polio, rubella, diptheria and whooping cough come to mind. Some are - all things considered - probably unnecessary for most people, e.g., pneumonia, but I can see where they might be helpful to some.

I hate it when I'm branded an "anti-vaxxer" just for opining that one variety, the Covid vax, is neither necessary nor likely to be helpful.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2023, 03:25:00 pm »
Some vaccines are good: polio, rubella, diptheria and whooping cough come to mind. Some are - all things considered - probably unnecessary for most people, e.g., pneumonia, but I can see where they might be helpful to some.

I hate it when I'm branded an "anti-vaxxer" just for opining that one variety, the Covid vax, is neither necessary nor likely to be helpful.

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2023, 04:13:59 pm »

:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2023, 10:01:01 pm »

Agreed.

The medical establishment had a chance to prove or disprove whether or not these vaccines were as good as claimed. Winter of 2021–22 flat-out made them look like fools. That's science: a hypothesis is put to the test, and the facts determine if it passes or fails that test. The coronavirus vaccines horribly failed the test they were given.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2023, 10:31:55 pm »
Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi
NEW from me ⁦@TheSpectator:  Meet Mandy Cohen, the Fauci fangirl Biden wants to head the CDC
Cohen has what critics deem a record of punishing political opponents and co-founded a group pushing to defund the police

https://twitter.com/MatthewFoldi/status/1666947020131532806