Author Topic: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2023, 12:49:44 pm »
I think you're slightly misunderstanding what I meant. Trump whining about how he's been mistreated is counter productive at this point. His base already knows that. He needs to capture more votes by clearly stating his accomplishments and how he's going to move this country forward. 

As for Bush, Clinton, and O'bammy they aren't running.  Complaining about their short comings is merely pointing out why we're n the position that we're in.  Trump's shortcomings are why we're in this position as well and he's sure not going to remedy anything by trying the same ole routine.  Sure he can say what he's going to do, but how is he going to do it???  Holding rallies making hollow promises and smearing his opponents doesn't cut it anymore.

:thumbsup:

I would add to that that he has to explain - in a convincing manner - why he was unable to do so during his first term; he needs to explain his failures in ways that don't just amount to blaming everyone else.

Online libertybele

Re: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2023, 08:09:10 pm »
:thumbsup:

I would add to that that he has to explain - in a convincing manner - why he was unable to do so during his first term; he needs to explain his failures in ways that don't just amount to blaming everyone else.

This isn't a Trump thread.

I encourage anyone who hasn't seen this DeSantis interview to watch.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.