Author Topic: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly  (Read 1038 times)

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Re: DeSantis Interview with Megyn Kelly
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 08:08:12 pm »
A 'see what you did' BUMP

Folks, this is an awesome interview.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 08:19:03 pm »
A 'see what you did' BUMP

Folks, this is an awesome interview.

Is this the non poo thread?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 08:33:35 pm »
Is this the non poo thread?

Indeed it is.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2023, 08:38:28 pm »

Online DB

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 08:41:38 pm »
Anyone know how this interview was received on the TOS?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2023, 08:57:10 pm »
Anyone know how this interview was received on the TOS?

Why not start a discussion with Briefers about the interview?   What does it matter how Freepers reacted to it @DB ?

Online DB

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2023, 09:10:09 pm »
Why not start a discussion with Briefers about the interview?   What does it matter how Freepers reacted to it @DB ?

Already did that on the original thread. The interview was excellent - as already stated. The only waffle zone was about state's rights verses federal jurisdiction regarding abortion.

You have anything meaningful to offer?

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2023, 09:13:47 pm »
Already did that on the original thread. The interview was excellent - as already stated. The only waffle zone was about state's rights verses federal jurisdiction regarding abortion.

You have anything meaningful to offer?

The interview is indeed excellent.  DeSantis gets things done.  He not only states what he's going to do, but how it needs to be approached and how he will accomplish his agenda.

I'm hoping Kelly will continue to interview him as time goes on.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2023, 09:27:00 pm »
Thanks for this.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2023, 09:51:12 pm »
Mr. DeSantis could be the right guy,
but
... right now is the WRONG time.

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2023, 09:59:19 pm »
but

No, we don't need another four years of chaos only to lead to something even worse than Biden. Trump had his chance. It is well past time for someone who can actually organize a team that can lead and accomplish goals conservatives can support. Something Trump is entirely incapable of.

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2023, 10:21:34 pm »
Thanks for this.

Np. This is exactly what is needed; adult candidates talking about and debating the issues.  Not ridiculous insults, attacks and whining about the past.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2023, 10:30:33 pm »
but

It's never the wrong time for the right guy.

Republican primary voters deserve a real choice, and DeSantis and the others are giving us one.  Trump not liking that is just a bonus.   

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 10:41:53 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Idiot

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2023, 10:56:57 pm »
No, we don't need another four years of chaos only to lead to something even worse than Biden. Trump had his chance. It is well past time for someone who can actually organize a team that can lead and accomplish goals conservatives can support. Something Trump is entirely incapable of.

At a cost of tens of trillions of big government dollars, no less.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2023, 10:57:55 pm »
Np. This is exactly what is needed; adult candidates talking about and debating the issues.  Not ridiculous insults, attacks and whining about the past.

Bump that.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2023, 10:59:12 pm »
It's never the wrong time for the right guy.

That's right. And there's never the right time for the wrong guy either, as proven.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2023, 11:40:45 pm »

And this was no puff piece interview. She pressed in on him, as she should have.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2023, 11:57:17 pm »

@libertybele

Yeah,why bother whining about criminal and/or bad character acts in the past? We didn't do this when  anybody named Bush,Clinton,Obomber,or Biden ran,so what difference does it make?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2023, 12:05:34 am »
And this was no puff piece interview. She pressed in on him, as she should have.

No blood was coming out of her eyes and out of wherever?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 12:21:05 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2023, 12:15:21 am »
@libertybele

Yeah,why bother whining about criminal and/or bad character acts in the past? We didn't do this when  anybody named Bush,Clinton,Obomber,or Biden ran,so what difference does it make?

I think you're slightly misunderstanding what I meant. Trump whining about how he's been mistreated is counter productive at this point. His base already knows that. He needs to capture more votes by clearly stating his accomplishments and how he's going to move this country forward. 

As for Bush, Clinton, and O'bammy they aren't running.  Complaining about their short comings is merely pointing out why we're n the position that we're in.  Trump's shortcomings are why we're in this position as well and he's sure not going to remedy anything by trying the same ole routine.  Sure he can say what he's going to do, but how is he going to do it???  Holding rallies making hollow promises and smearing his opponents doesn't cut it anymore.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2023, 12:20:16 am »

That's why I like Megyn Kelly. She's a bulldog, I tell ya... and incidentally, charming, and not hard to look at.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2023, 12:56:30 am »
I think you're slightly misunderstanding what I meant. Trump whining about how he's been mistreated is counter productive at this point. His base already knows that. He needs to capture more votes by clearly stating his accomplishments and how he's going to move this country forward.

@libertybele

My apologies. I am with ya on that one!

As for Bush, Clinton, and O'bammy they aren't running.  Complaining about their short comings is merely pointing out why we're n the position that we're in. 

It is also reminding people of what they get when they vote for one of the "Usual Suspects".

Trump's shortcomings are why we're in this position as well and he's sure not going to remedy anything by trying the same ole routine.

BullBush!

We have been in this "position" since the early 50's,at a minimum. SOME people say,with  justification,that we have been in this position since FDR was President.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2023, 01:12:26 am »

Exactly.  I thought it was a good interview as well.