Author Topic: Climate Lunacy Enthroned  (Read 193 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Lunacy Enthroned
« on: July 30, 2023, 05:04:10 pm »
Climate Lunacy Enthroned
HANS VOGEL • JULY 29, 2023 • 1,400 WORDS • 65 COMMENTS • REPLY

All state and corporate media in the EU have been yelling and shouting about the hot weather in Europe. It is infernal, they say. Never been so hot, they want us to believe. UN Secretary General Guterres is telling the world the “Age of Global Boiling has arrived.” Thus lectures a man who has long been associated with notorious pedophiles and under whose auspices as Portuguese PM (1995-2002) the sexual abuse of minors in the so-called Casa Pia homes was taking place.

On the weather maps shown in the media, the areas with temperatures above 35 degrees centigrade are colored blood red. Only a few years ago, those same temperatures would be indicated by shades of green, or at most yellow. No mention is made of snow falling in the Alps at altitudes above 1,800 meters (a rarity in summer). Nor has there been any mention in the media of snow falling in Johannesburg just a few weeks ago. Apparently, this is a rare occurrence even in the Southern Hemisphere winter there. Meanwhile, recent research on Antarctica has shown that during the 2009-2019 decade its ice cap has had a net growth of more than five thousand square kilometers.

In other words, the weather reports, once upon a time the only item in the media that one could trust, are as misleading and mendacious as everything else in the news. We are being told the climate is changing and it is all our fault. Hence we have to trust the authorities and do exactly as we are told. Otherwise, we will die a horrible death! Therefore, no more barbecuing from now on. In winter, we must wear an extra sweater at home, because normal room temperature would require excessive heating, which only further contributes to global warming!

https://www.unz.com/article/climate-lunacy-enthroned/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson