Author Topic: Biden's Mind-Bending Reality Games When It Comes to Granddaughter Navy By Nick Arama  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Mind-Bending Reality Games When It Comes to Granddaughter Navy
Nick Arama

We reported on Friday about Joe Biden’s statement finally acknowledging four-year-old Navy — the child of his son Hunter and Lundern Roberts — as one of his seven grandchildren. I noted how cold and perfunctory this was, how they did as little as they possibly could with a brief official statement late on a Friday. My colleague Sister Toldjah also had a great take on what gaslighting this was – that this was about reacting to criticism.

I wanted to share a few more observations about Joe Biden here. The Bidens gave this statement to People while maintaining that they wanted people to respect the child’s privacy.

“Our son Hunter and Navy’s mother, Lunden, are working together to foster a relationship that is in the best interests of their daughter, preserving her privacy as much as possible going forward,” President Biden said in a statement provided exclusively to PEOPLE. [….]

“This is not a political issue, it’s a family matter,” the president’s statement continues. “Jill and I only want what is best for all of our grandchildren, including Navy.”

That was it. Then they had a “source” in the piece trying to justify why they haven’t acknowledged the child for years, saying that Hunter and Lunden Roberts just settled a protracted battle on child support.

After that, the Biden team planted/leaked this statement to the New York Times, “The president told his son that he wanted to meet Navy when the time was right, according to a person familiar with those discussions.”

This is a remaking of reality. It’s been settled that she was Hunter’s child since November 2019, when the DNA test came in. They settled the child support matter in 2020. The time to acknowledge the child would have been in November 2019 or after the 2020 child support settlement.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/30/bidens-mind-bending-reality-games-when-it-comes-to-granddaughter-navy-n784716
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34