Author Topic: Hunter Biden Judge Furious At First Son’s Lawyers For Their Latest Scumbaggery – Impersonating Repub  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hunter Biden Judge Furious At First Son’s Lawyers For Their Latest Scumbaggery – Impersonating Republicans in Documents Misconduct
By Pamela Geller - on July 29, 2023

Noreika orders Hunter Biden’s lawyers, who tricked clerk into taking down filing, not to contact clerks again: “I will not tolerate them being ill-used or lied to … Going forward, any issues or inquiries in the cases shall be brought to my attention.”
Senator calls for probe after one of Hunter Biden’s lawyers allegedly lied about her identity

Hunter Biden judge scolds lawyers for first son and House committee after documents dispute

By Samuel Chamberlain, NY Post, July 28, 2023:

The Delaware federal judge who blew up Hunter Biden’s plea agreement this week was in a no-nonsense mood again Friday, ripping lawyers for both the first son and a Republican-controlled House committee following a dispute over whether a Hunter ally had used deception to get documents wrongly pulled from public view.

In a terse, two-page order, US District Judge Maryellen Noreika ordered anyone with an interest in the case to raise “issues or inquiries” with her directly, rather than the court clerk’s office.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/07/hunter-biden-judge-furious-at-first-sons-lawyers.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA

The Delaware federal judge who blew up Hunter Biden’s plea agreement this week was in a no-nonsense mood again Friday, ripping lawyers for both the first son and a Republican-controlled House committee following a dispute over whether a Hunter ally had used deception to get documents wrongly pulled from public view.

Why would she "rip" the lawyers from the House committee?  Seems to me they were the victims in this.  The article doesn't say what her beef is with the filers of the Republican Amicus brief.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
FTA

Why would she "rip" the lawyers from the House committee?  Seems to me they were the victims in this.  The article doesn't say what her beef is with the filers of the Republican Amicus brief.

Consider the news source.  Geller.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.