Author Topic: DOJ’s Dirty Deeds.. By Clarice Feldman  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DOJ’s Dirty Deeds.. By Clarice Feldman
« on: July 30, 2023, 01:03:33 pm »
July 30, 2023
DOJ’s Dirty Deeds
By Clarice Feldman

It has been a week of scandalous doings on Attorney General Merrick Garland’s watch.   Congress seems paralyzed to intervene with more than hearings, and so far, only federal district court Judge Maryellen Noreika has tried. As I explain, it’s questionable whether her conduct will prevent the Justice Department from exonerating Hunter Biden from laundering what may be as much as $50 million in bribes from countries, including China, Ukraine, and Romania, into his family’s pockets. Through Jack Smith it has corralled President Trump’s valet and the Mar-a-Largo maintenance worker into the ridiculous documents case. Finally, it dropped another case against crypto scammer Sam Bankman-Fried, who contributed as much as $90 million dollars of ill-gotten funds almost entirely to Democratic candidates and their action committees.

Hunter Biden and the No-good, Dirty Deal

Ferried to the courthouse by a substantial (obviously taxpayer paid) motorcade, Hunter appeared chipper, obviously believing that his very significant tax avoidance and FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) violations were going to be wiped off the prosecution table if he pled guilty to two misdemeanor charges for unrelated offenses.

The tables quickly turned. It was alleged that counsel for the defense had misled the court clerk into believing she was acting for the government in requesting the amicus brief filed by House ways and Means Committee Chairman Jason Smith be removed from the docket. Upon learning of the impersonation deception, the Judge threatened sanctions against Hunter’s team. It’s not clear whether or not she accepted the explanation offered, ("an unfortunate and unintentional miscommunication”), but on Friday she entered an order which reads in relevant part:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/dojs_dirty_deeds.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ’s Dirty Deeds.. By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 01:40:35 pm »
July 30, 2023
DOJ’s Dirty Deeds
By Clarice Feldman

It has been a week of scandalous doings on Attorney General Merrick Garland’s watch.   Congress seems paralyzed to intervene with more than hearings, and so far, only federal district court Judge Maryellen Noreika has tried. As I explain, it’s questionable whether her conduct will prevent the Justice Department from exonerating Hunter Biden from laundering what may be as much as $50 million in bribes from countries, including China, Ukraine, and Romania, into his family’s pockets. Through Jack Smith it has corralled President Trump’s valet and the Mar-a-Largo maintenance worker into the ridiculous documents case. Finally, it dropped another case against crypto scammer Sam Bankman-Fried, who contributed as much as $90 million dollars of ill-gotten funds almost entirely to Democratic candidates and their action committees.

Hunter Biden and the No-good, Dirty Deal

Ferried to the courthouse by a substantial (obviously taxpayer paid) motorcade, Hunter appeared chipper, obviously believing that his very significant tax avoidance and FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) violations were going to be wiped off the prosecution table if he pled guilty to two misdemeanor charges for unrelated offenses.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/dojs_dirty_deeds.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34