Author Topic: Comer: 6 banks reported 'suspicious' activity by Bidens 170 times!  (Read 252 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 7/28/2023

'It was organized crime'

The huge scandal developing over what the Biden family members may or may not have done to get millions of dollars delivered to them from overseas interests continues.

The House investigation has documented those millions – actually tens of millions – as well as allegations of $5 million bribes to Joe and Hunter.

And as part of that investigation, Rep. James Comer has revealed that U.S. banks, including some of the biggest, were suspicious of Biden family financial activities – 170 times!

KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat

BREAKING🚨 Rep. James Comer says six banks, including JP Morgan, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, submitted over 170 suspicious activity reports to the Treasury Department regarding the Biden family, alleging their involvement in money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud.

The American banks also raised concerns about wire transfers received by the Bidens from foreign state-owned entities, notably from the Chinese government, allegedly for the purpose of money laundering and tax evasion.

The foreign wires were found to be directed towards Biden's business associates before being funneled through 20 shell companies associated with the Bidens. Subsequently, the funds were distributed among various Biden family members.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1684653912689872896

Twitchy reported after House Speaker Kevin McCarthy revealed the investigation was "nearing the level of an impeachment inquiry," Democrats all rushed to their favorite networks to claim there's no "evidence."

But Comer appeared on Sen. Ted Cruz's podcast, and @KanekoaTheGreat was kind enough to provide a transcription.

Comer explained:

Rep. James Comer says six banks, including JP Morgan, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, submitted over 170 suspicious activity reports to the Treasury Department regarding the Biden family, alleging their involvement in money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud.

The American banks also raised concerns about wire transfers received by the Bidens from foreign state-owned entities, notably from the Chinese government, allegedly for the purpose of money laundering and tax evasion.

The foreign wires were found to be directed towards Biden's business associates before being funneled through 20 shell companies associated with the Bidens. Subsequently, the funds were distributed among various Biden family members.

SARs are vital documents that financial institutions must file with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) when they suspect any cases of money laundering or fraudulent activities.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/07/comer-6-banks-reported-suspicious-banking-activity-bidens-170-times/

Offline LMAO

Re: Comer: 6 banks reported 'suspicious' activity by Bidens 170 times!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 04:11:26 pm »
Naturally, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But if half of the accusations are true, this family makes the Clintons seem amateurish
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Comer: 6 banks reported 'suspicious' activity by Bidens 170 times!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 04:49:47 pm »
Naturally, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But if half of the accusations are true, this family makes the Clintons seem amateurish
Well everyone has their strengths, the Clintons are masters at suiciding :silly: