Author Topic: John Kerry Says The Global Warming Clock Is Ticking And We Must Act Now!  (Read 483 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN TAMNY ON JUL 28, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

John Kerry Says The Global Warming Clock Is Ticking And We Must Act Now!

On the matter of global warming, President Biden’s climate envoy John Kerry recently asserted that the theory (global warming) is about to collide with reality.

In other words, we need to act.

There’s a bullish story to be found inside Kerry’s alarmism. [emphasis, links added]

To find it, it’s worthwhile to travel back in time to the 20th century. With all the remarkable progress that took place, it’s perhaps easy to forget just what a disastrous century preceded the one we’re in now.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/john-kerry-says-the-global-warming-clock-is-ticking-and-we-must-act-now/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Says he as he boards his private jet. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
John Kerry Humiliated as Climate Change Prediction Turns Out to Be Totally Wrong

Democratic climate czar John Kerry ominously predicted in 2009 that climate change and global warming were such imminent threats to humanity that the Arctic would have an ice-free summer by 2014.

“The truth is that the threat we face is not an abstract concern for the future. It is already upon us and its effects are being felt worldwide, right now,” he claimed. “Scientists project that the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013. Not in 2050, but four years from now.”

In 2008, former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, a Democrat, declared, “The entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in five years.” As we know, that never happened.

Just as they did with the race card, Democrats have weaponized “climate change” to ignite public panic in order to push radical policies that will do little to help the environment.

Liberals falsely claim that conservatives believe “climate change is a hoax.” In reality, most conservatives believe that climate change is real.

Is climate change the biggest existential threat to the US?

After all, the climate has been changing for eons — long before man walked the Earth, and long before the advent of cars and electricity.

(more)
https://www.westernjournal.com/john-kerry-humiliated-climate-change-prediction-turns-totally-wrong/

GLOBAL WARMING HYSTERIA: 2000—ENGLISH CHILDREN WILL NOT KNOW SNOW—2010: OOPS, NEVERMIND!
by Wesley J. Smith
12 . 19 . 10

https://www.firstthings.com/blogs/firstthoughts/2010/12/global-warming-hysteria-2000-english-children-will-not-know-snow-2010-oops-nevermind/

Climate Change is a gateway to totalitarian Communism. Why is China not at all concerned with so called 'Global Warming'? Why is John Kerry, the UN, and the rest of the world unconcerned about what China is doing to 'fight' Global Warming? - Because they are already totalitarian Communists. John Kerry and is ilk only want to shackle the West. To drag us down to Third World levels.

The goal of "Climate Change" is to make the American system of government a copy of the Chinese government. And it is definitely working. We are heading that direction at 100mph. You know, so we can, like, all be equal and stuff like that ...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 11:08:17 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Liberals falsely claim that conservatives believe “climate change is a hoax.” In reality, most conservatives believe that climate change is real.

Of course, climate change is not a hoax. Climates been changing for as long as the Earths existed. At one time, ice covered the northern part of the United States.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Liberals falsely claim that conservatives believe “climate change is a hoax.” In reality, most conservatives believe that climate change is real.[/color]

OOOPS!  I think the liberal media leaves out one key word about the hoax.  ANTHROPOGENIC!
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Climate Change is not about normal and natural fluctuation in the sun and our (meaning Earth) involvement in it.
We are all born of stardust. That is a scientific fact. We all come from the Universe.
Our orbit, our mass, so many other celestial affects ... Jeez dude! we could all disappear tomorrow.
And it would have nothing to do with nothing ... except that we are part of the universe .... and that is where we go ...
There is something Universal and Incredible, we will all achieve ..
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From reply 2 above:
"John Kerry Humiliated"

That does not seem possible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if a living SAINT,War Hero,and Intellectual like  Kerry says that,it must  be true,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From reply 2 above:
"John Kerry Humiliated"

That does not seem possible.

@Fishrrman

That's  what he says,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!